{'en': 'Technical Error Novopen Echo Plus Pen', 'es': 'Error técnico bolígrafo Novopen Echo Plus'} Image

Technical Error Novopen Echo Plus Pen

pau91's profile photo   01/22/2024 4:17 p.m.

Hello,

I debuted in April with a lada and I go with a very low insulin dose, so I use the Boli Novopen echo plus to be able to dose the fiasp of 0.5 in 0.5 (for me to go from 1.5 to 2 units is theDifference between doing a hypo or not).

In these last weeks when the pen scan with the FreeLink app, the following error comes out quite frequently:
“The dose memory of its Novopen could not detect possible injections in the period:

A: Monday, Jan 22, 6:37 "
The affected doses are not registered, I point them manually (which is no drama) and now.

My question is whether someone else has happened to him, if something can be done so that it does not happen, or if on the contrary I will have to communicate it yes or yes to Novonordisk.

Thank you!

pau91's profile photo
pau91
01/22/2024 4:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Do you escape every day?

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
01/23/2024 4:23 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Silviagrz said:
Do you escape it every day?

Yes, more than anything to mark the doses of purity of the needles, since if I leave several days without scanning I have to go day by day eliminating them to be able to have a real report in Libreview.

pau91's profile photo
pau91
01/23/2024 8:38 p.m.

How to delete the annotations from when you purge in the app?I don't get it!

SilviaGRZ
01/23/2024 9:34 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

pau91 said:
hello, Hello,

I debuted in April with a lada and I go with a very low insulin dose, so I use the Boli Novopen echo plus to be able to dose the fiasp of 0.5 in 0.5 (for me to go from 1.5 to 2 units is theDifference between doing a hypo or not).

In these last weeks when the pen scan with the FreeLink app, the following error comes out quite frequently:
“The dose memory of its Novopen could not detect possible injections in the period:

A: Monday, Jan 22, 6:37 "
The affected doses are not registered, I point them manually (which is no drama) and now.

My question is whether someone else has happened to him, if something can be done so that it does not happen, or if on the contrary I will have to communicate it yes or yes to Novonordisk.

Thank you!

I have started using it yesterday.Yesterday he went to scan the night (I got a memory error from noon at night, so the dose of the night did not take it).
Today, before putting the dose and scanning, I have done it backwards.The error of the memory has come out again, but once I have synchronized I have put the dose and it has taken it well.
I don't know if I will be doing something wrong, since I get the error when several hours have passed from the previous dose.

Silviagrz said:
How do you delete the annotations from when you purify in the app?I don't get it!

You click on the dose in the application, give note, and in the first option you can choose whether it is a flow of flow (purge) or injected dose.

ian_86's profile photo
ian_86
01/23/2024 9:55 p.m.

Thanks for the answers, we will continue trying to find the failure.If we think of something else we catch up.

Silviagrz said:
How do you delete the annotations from when you purify in the app?I don't get it!

As Ian_8 says if you edit the dose you can select whether it is injected dose or flow verification.If brands as a flow verification these units no longer have as doses in reports and statistics.

pau91's profile photo
pau91
01/23/2024 10:41 p.m.

@ian_86 @pau91 Forgive my ignorance ... but what is the use of the ball?I keep pointing the rations ... with which it does not suppose so much savings ...
Above whether every time I purge it and then I have to be editing the notes ...
I don't see much advance ...
I had the echo (normal) and today they have given me the plus and I don't see myself "grace"

SilviaGRZ
01/23/2024 11:30 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

In my case I basically have it to dose 0.5 in 0.5 units.Since I have it because I like to take advantage of the functionalities that I would have to have, how to scan it with the freestyle app.It is true that today it does not give me much more, nor does it make time or anything ... but it is a curious apparatus, some are that geeks.
I have always thought that if at the same time you put 2 doses, the first one would have to marked automatically (rarely would it have to be changed to administered dose).We can suggest it to Novonordisk, who knows if someone will listen to us.

pau91's profile photo
pau91
01/24/2024 12:05 a.m.

That technical error only gave it to me once several days to download the fineromation.Since then without failure.

After a long time checking needles, bolis and cartridges.Today I only purge when premiere cartridge.I do use a new needle in each puncture.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
01/24/2024 11:44 a.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

pau91 said:
In my case I basically have it to dose 0.5 in 0.5 units.Since I have it because I like to take advantage of the functionalities that I would have to have, how to scan it with the freestyle app.It is true that today it does not give me much more, nor does it make time or anything ... but it is a curious apparatus, some are that geeks.
I have always thought that if at the same time you put 2 doses, the first one would have to marked automatically (rarely would it have to be changed to administered dose).We can suggest it to Novonordisk, who knows if someone will listen to us.

I have the echo (it is the anteior) and supplied 0'5 ...
When I gave it to me yesterday at the hospital I thought it would be more utility, but in the end in my case (although it is very cool to synchronize with the app) it gives me more work ...
I in itself wrote HC's rations, and at the same time I already put the insulin bolus ... (I mean, I have to get into ma app)

I have thought of how @Josemibi not purge at home ... although I don't know if it's the most producing, but if not, it's twice as much work ...

SilviaGRZ
01/24/2024 12:12 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

pau91 said:
thanks for the answers, we will continue trying to find the failure.If we think of something else we catch up.

Silviagrz said:

As Ian_8 says if you edit the dose you can select whether it is injected dose or flow verification.If brands as a flow check these units no longer have as doses in reports and statistics.

Yesterday on my third day of use of the pen, I was no longer given the error in it when I pressed it to show me the last dose, so it came to synchronize, I did the two doses that I put on.
Today I will continue to synchronize every dose at the time of putting it on, and if I see that I will try to synchronize once a day.

ian_86's profile photo
ian_86
01/25/2024 8:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.