{'en': 'Participate in Clinic Study Diagnode', 'es': 'Participar en estudio clinico DIAGNODE'} Image

Participate in Clinic Study Diagnode

madreDMT1's profile photo   01/24/2024 2:52 p.m.

In case someone is interested, they are capturing volunteers for this clinical study, which is the last phase of a medication that could - quiz - preserve the beta cells that will remain after the attack of the immune system.Below I put all the information.

I have signed up for my son, who in principle meets the requirements, and will see him at Gregorio Marañon.If you have the haplotype you are looking for, you can participate.If not, no. 

It is a double blind intervention test, placebo controlled, in which diamyd® (RHGAD65) or placebo directly in the lymph nodes is administered.The test evaluates the effectiveness to preserve the function of the beta cell and glycemic control in HLAPLOTIPO HLA DR3 DQ2 halotipo, recently diagnosed with type 1 diabetes.

It is little invasive, you can only participate if you are between 12 and 29 years old and you have recently diagnosed you

Here all the information:
Link
Link

Eye, this does not heals diabetes, but you collaborate in helping to look for a cure, at least for the newly diagnosed.Very striking the video that explains how they began to investigate: the 10 -year -old daughter of a scientist debuted in type 1 diabetes, and the father founded the company.Here they tell it: Link

madreDMT1's profile photo
madreDMT1
01/24/2024 2:52 p.m.

Madre de adolescente DM1 (nacido en 2008), con DM1 desde 17/11/2023
Abasaglar 19
80-150 Raciones HC/día, dependiendo mucho de los planes y del deporte.
Sensor FreeStyle Libre 3
Madrid

Hello!

My son is also a teenager and is participating in the essay. Do you finally meet the requirements?

mamápancreas's profile photo
mamápancreas
02/24/2024 9:57 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Thank you so much.In the end we do not participate.I have written you privately.

madreDMT1's profile photo
madreDMT1
02/24/2024 1:01 p.m.

Madre de adolescente DM1 (nacido en 2008), con DM1 desde 17/11/2023
Abasaglar 19
80-150 Raciones HC/día, dependiendo mucho de los planes y del deporte.
Sensor FreeStyle Libre 3
Madrid

My son now begins in the essay, we are very happy

Evamararu's profile photo
Evamararu
03/07/2024 11:10 a.m.

Hello!
I send you a private message.

mamápancreas's profile photo
mamápancreas
03/09/2024 12:18 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.