{'en': 'Free Freestyle 3 - Everything you need to know!', 'es': 'FreeStyle Libre 3 - Todo lo que necesitas saber!'} Image

Free Freestyle 3 - Everything you need to know!

fer's profile photo   01/05/2024 1:02 p.m.

I open thread dedicated to free freestyle 3, the ABBOTT Fabott continuous glucose monitoring (MCG) device.

My goal is that this thread serves as a resource for anyone who is considering using it, or who is already using it and wants to share your experiences.

I would love to hear experiences with free freestyle 3.

Do you have doubts about how to get the best game?

Is there any advice or trick that you would like to share?

This thread is open for all questions, comments or tips related to free freestyle 3.

I hope it becomes a valuable source of information and support for all of us!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
01/05/2024 1:02 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Collect here the main themes already discussed in the forum on free freestyle 3.

Link
Link
Link
Link
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
01/05/2024 1:05 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I have used the 2 and 3. And sincerely the 3 seems better in everything.
Obviously size is the clearest.Barely bother while the 2 noticed it all the time.

More reliable from minute 1. practically never loses the connection, while with 2 every two by three it loses it and you have to scan it.Bluetooth is more powerful continues to receive even if it is to a couple of rooms the mobile ...

Everything is better, except if you use iPhone.For iPhone it was impossible for me to see the values ​​in the Apple Watch.On the other hand with Android and Galaxy 6 without problems.

In Android both on 2 and 3 can be seen on the clock and on the mobile or tablet desktop, without any problem.Only with LibreLinkup and Gwatch.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/05/2024 2:52 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.