{'en': 'Blood pressure with freestyle2 sensor2', 'es': 'Toma de presión arterial con sensor Freestyle2'} Image

Blood pressure with freestyle2 sensor2

ACABALLERO's profile photo   01/11/2024 7:52 p.m.

Buessas, recently, the Frystyle2 sensors have given me.

By indication of my nurse, I have long taken the blood pressure for a few days.

The first sensor because in my right arm and took the pressure without problem in the left arm, as I have always done, but now I carry the sensor in the left arm and I do not know if I don't care about the arm to measure the tension, ifI can change every 15 days of arm.

How do you do it if you have to take the tension with the sensor?

Thank you so much!!

ACABALLERO's profile photo
ACABALLERO
01/11/2024 7:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When they take it (the last time yesterday before and during the infusion of iron in vein) they take it in the arm that I do not wear the sensor.Now I have it on the left, so they took it in the right.And the nurse in the people's consultation always takes it in the right (so if I go and I have the sensor on that arm he refuses), but they are his hobbies.The doctor I go for the private one takes it on the arm that does not have the sensor and ready.

cgs's profile photo
cgs
01/11/2024 8:39 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

How curious, the nurse always on the left, well I see that I can take it in which I do not wear the sensor and that's it, thank you very much!

ACABALLERO's profile photo
ACABALLERO
01/12/2024 7:46 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.