{'en': 'Analytical results', 'es': 'Resultados analitica'} Image

Analytical results

Fercomi's profile photo   01/17/2024 1:18 p.m.

Well, they made me an analytical to see glycosilada (for those who don't know what the subject is going, ...)
And it turns out that I have it perfect: 5.0%
But my doctor wants to repeat the analyzes within 3 months because he says that this is 200 ... to 60 ... that those descents and ups not convinced him.
Above all, I get up at dawn or fasting, but then I also have as downturn and I like what I pillo of the laziness that enters me.
What do you think?You are experts ... I know how little I know, the ideal is that the "graph" is more linear.What up and down but inside a shorter range, right?That is, for example, 80-130?(for saying something).
This is so or I am confused and that's why you want to repeat it?

Thanks and greetings to all!

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
01/17/2024 1:18 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

@Fercomi, yes, the climbs when there are no diabetes, do not usually pass 140 .. continues to watch over the analytics that send you, but with peace of mind,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/17/2024 1:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You have done it too well and do not believe it.Will think it is a laboratory error

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/17/2024 2:28 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

@Sherpa41 I did nothing hahahahaha
In November I went to the doctor because I urinated very frequently and the pharmaceutics recommended me to consult with my doctor.I went to the doctor and sent me the analytics because he asked me several things and thought it could be some of the sugar.Since then, I'm looking at it ... and it seems that sometimes I get high and sometimes more throwing up, without ton or they are.When I saw the result of the glycosilada, I was calm.
But now he tells me that he wants to repeat it because that there have been up and down with so much difference, because it is seen that he does not quote or I do not know.I have no idea of ​​this, I am learning now because I am looking at it ... nothing more.That is why I asked if that is not normal, sometimes being 190 and sometimes 70 ...
I have eaten normal, what I usually eat in my day by day, I have not changed my diet or routines.

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
01/17/2024 3:06 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

The glycosilada measures the average of the last three months.It has come out perfect, although the variability you have is mosqueante.Has it happened to urinate frequently?Maybe it was for something other than sugar.
Your case is a bit mysterious;You have diabetes indications but your analytics is a healthy person.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/17/2024 4:47 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

If you can afford it, I would buy an Abbott sensor, it is 60 euros, but it will allow you to see what these glycemic peaks are caused.And perhaps a small change in one of the meals can totally change the glycemic curve.

I also recommend this book.

The glucose revolution: the method

Link

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
01/17/2024 5:18 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

@Ensalada as is.
Change glucometer in case it was the device, but with the new one the data is more or less equal.It is a mystery ... sometimes the levels I see does not make them meaning.Other times, like a day that ate paella and after 4h it was at 185 ... well, I blamed the rice, at least (either I know if that level is normal after so many hours ...) hahahahahaThey are a specific.

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
01/17/2024 5:22 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

@Josemibi thanks for the recommendations!:)

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
01/17/2024 5:25 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

@Fercomi Ves by watching you, but with Relaaaaaaax, the analytics is fantastic.
I already told you that the issue of the desire to urinate can be for many causes and sometimes we become obsessed ...
You see counting us.I am very happy that everything goes well!

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
01/17/2024 9:40 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

fercomi said:
@salad as is.
Change glucometer in case it was the device, but with the new one the data is more or less equal.It is a mystery ... sometimes the levels I see does not make them meaning.Other times, like a day that ate paella and after 4h it was at 185 ... well, I blamed the rice, at least (either I know if that level is normal after so many hours ...) hahahahahaThey are a specific.

The rice has two climbs.One at the time and another at 4/5.Yes block.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/17/2024 10:58 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Silviagrz Yes, the urine is seasons.Now it doesn't happen to me ...
Well, we'll see how the next analytics that I have in mid -April comes out.Until then, relax :)

Thank you very much!You are great

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
01/18/2024 10:15 a.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

It will be a laboratory error, I put me in the work hemoglobin 7.4% and a month I did those of my endocrine clinic and came out 6.2%

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/18/2024 2:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yesterday I went to my visit every 6 months and the previous one had 6.04 and this time he told me that I am his best patient with 5.9

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
01/19/2024 9:03 p.m.

That's perfection ... what envy 😃

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
01/19/2024 9:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.