Sport and posterior levels

Joan111's profile photo   01/21/2024 2:40 p.m.

Hello,

It turns out that in the afternoons playing sports, walking or bicycle, he came home with 140-150 levels.

Now doing it with less intensity I marks values ​​of 98-110.

Is it a good signal or if I force me out too much?

Thank you!

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
01/21/2024 2:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Juan111, low intensity sport usually comes better, sometimes the one with the greatest effort produces peaks, although they fall fast.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/22/2024 3:27 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina I think you will have to adapt the diabetes to the exercise and not on the contrary.If what likes what the bike is .. that it continues to do so?

@Joan111 If you exercise intensely, you get an answer and if it is low impact as walking you have a different one, control and if you see what it goes down contributes with short HC rations.Test and error

Do you have a sensor?Because so it will be much easier to predict how your day is going and in that case put an alarm in 90 to prevent hypo before it arrives.

I know a lot of people who bike and every 30min, they get 15HC to stay stable.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/22/2024 9:31 a.m.

@Marine, I don't say not bike, but it can be done more intense or less ... what best does.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/22/2024 1:07 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

marine said:
@regina I think you will have to adapt the diabetes to the exercise and not contrary.If what likes what the bike is .. that it continues to do so?

@Joan111 If you exercise intensely, you get an answer and if it is low impact as walking you have a different one, control and if you see what it goes down contributes with short HC rations.Test and error

Do you have a sensor?Because so it will be much easier to predict how your day is going and in that case put an alarm in 90 to prevent hypo before it arrives.

I know many people who bike and every 30min at the best, 15HC get stable.
Mine is type two.I do not wear a sensor but yesterday 5 km walking I arrived home with 92.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
01/22/2024 5:21 p.m.

Joan111 said:
marine said:
@regina I think you will have to adapt the diabetes to the exercise and not on the contrary.If what likes what the bike is .. that it continues to do so?

Mine is type two.I do not wear a sensor but yesterday 5 km walking home with 92.

92 is perfect.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/22/2024 5:26 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Joan111 said:
marine said:
marine said:
@regina I think you will have to adapt the diabetes to the exerciseAnd not to the contrary.If what likes what the bike is .. that it continues to do so?

Mine is type two.I do not wear a sensor but yesterday 5 km walking home with 92.

92 is perfect.

But before I never went down with more effort.It is to force more or not.Thanks Isabel

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
01/22/2024 6:39 p.m.

Joan111 said:
isabelbota said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
@Regina I think you will have to adapt diabetes to the exercise and not on the contrary.If what likes what the bike is .. that it continues to do so?

92 is perfect.

But before I never went down with more effort.It is to force more or not.Thanks Isabel

In my case when I make a lot of effort at the time.Then when I stop alone, normally very fast.
I don't know what you are looking for.If you are looking to have good levels and to the current rhythm you end up over 90/100 then it is perfect.If you are looking to burn, the more effort.
I would do what the body asks for.Do not subject the sport to diabetes because playing sports is always good, in all forms and with all intensities.
You say you are type2, but I don't know your medication.If it is only metformin you have no risk of hypoglycemia, so if so you can be calm.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/22/2024 8:08 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Joan111 said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
Joan111 said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
@regina I think you will have to adapt the diabetes to the exercise and not contrary.If what likes what the bike is .. that it continues to do so?

92 is perfect.

In my case when I make a lot of effort at the time.Then when I stop alone, normally very fast.
I don't know what you are looking for.If you are looking to have good levels and to the current rhythm you end up over 90/100 then it is perfect.If you are looking to burn, the more effort.
I would do what the body asks for.Do not subject the sport to diabetes because playing sports is always good, in all forms and with all intensities.
You say you are type2, but I don't know your medication.If it is only metformin you have no risk of hypoglycemia, so if so you can be calm.

Today 112, I don't medical.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
01/22/2024 8:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.