{'en': 'Electronic recipes', 'es': 'Recetas electronicas'} Image

Electronic recipes

antonio3334's profile photo   03/16/2024 7:48 p.m.

I wanted to know after reading the messages that were what your experience is with the electronic card because my experiences is quite bad."Randomly expire the dispensations.Treatments are deleted.And then although they say that 5 days can be collected before and 60 days later, it is not fulfilled in the front or fulfilled by behind, and for fulfilling taking before or trying to do you take away from the dispensation of the dispensation.It is not now, it has been like this for years.How do you go in your community?Because I think this depends on the autonomous community in which you have the Card Card.Thank you.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
03/16/2024 7:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In Madrid well, chronic drugs are for 12 months and authorize.
In the mobile application I see everything, that touches me, when, etc.
In Castilla La Mancha too, with my parents I have no problems.But they have no app.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/16/2024 8:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In Andalusia I am doing well.I prescribe the endo that sees me once a year and when he sees me he renews me and never that they have expired before, I always last the year.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/16/2024 8:20 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thanks to 2. Let's see if they are talking more communities.It is curious because theory could you go for Europe to ask for the treatment and then at your home you walk like this.More opinions?

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
03/16/2024 8:44 p.m.

Antonio3334 said:
thanks to 2. Let's see if more communities are talking about.It is curious because theory could you go for Europe to ask for the treatment and then at your home you walk like this.More opinions?

Where are you form?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/16/2024 10:07 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Antonio3334 said:
I wanted to know after reading the messages that were what your experience with the electronic card is because my experiences is quite bad."Randomly expire the dispensations.Treatments are deleted.And then although they say that 5 days can be collected before and 60 days later, it is not fulfilled in the front or fulfilled by behind, and for fulfilling taking before or trying to do you take away from the dispensation of the dispensation.It is not now, it has been like this for years.How do you go in your community?Because I think this depends on the autonomous community in which you have the Card Card.Thank you.

What community are you?

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
03/16/2024 10:18 p.m.

In Andalusia well.We are renewed from year to year and in the app I can see when I can go on to withdraw in the pharmacy and when the recipes expire.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/17/2024 10:39 a.m.

My experience in Madrid is that they expire a year, so, if in the review of the endocrine he does not check it and does not renew it, when the date arrives they disappear from the recipe and you have to make an appointment in primary care (Vale Telephone appointment) andThey put what you need again.I have not had major problems, to me the electronic recipe and the telephone appointment seem very useful to me.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/19/2024 2:21 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.