{'en': "I don't understand anything...", 'es': 'No entiendo nada...'} Image

I don't understand anything...

Lilsy's profile photo   01/22/2024 10:54 p.m.

I have finished my horrific 14 days with the freestyle, which gave me figures too high with respect to the capillary .... so I will continue clicking on.

Today start new diet, lower in carbos ... I have eaten fish fingers (4) and 1 roasted pumpkin, and at the time I am in 150mg/dl (all day very well) I no longer understand the truth ..

Can it be a hormonal issue?The forum girls ... do you notice differences in their figures during the period ???

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/22/2024 10:54 p.m.

Resistencia a la insulina/Intolerancia los carbohidratos
Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

Of course, before ovular and menstruate there is insulin resistance.
Those days must increase the rapid doses.On cycle day, it gives the downturn with the reduction of progesterone.
The more years you have been in diabetics, the more you will notice.
Insulin is a hormone susceptible to any variation.
The worst pregnancies and menopause.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/22/2024 11 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The hormones affect yes, it happens to me at the time that ovulo (post menstruation), I spend that morning above 200 for hours, I see that my bomb injected me, injected me and does not lower me.When I am with menstruation and the previous days it is when I am more stable.I guess each one we have our peculiarities ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/23/2024 10:23 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The figures you say are not worrying.But you take some things that rise quite a lot like roasted pumpkin or when you have said you have breakfast a fruit smoothie.The fruit in itself rises a lot, but liquid is already a pump.And the roasted pumpkin also goes up.It is normal for DES 150, it is not so much.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/23/2024 10:22 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
The figures you say are not worrisome.But you take some things that rise quite a lot like roasted pumpkin or when you have said you have breakfast a fruit smoothie.The fruit in itself rises a lot, but liquid is already a pump.And the roasted pumpkin also goes up.It is normal that des 150 is not so much.

Wowww !!I did not know that roasted pumpkin rises a lot, I don't know that another name has in Spain, but it is that elongated truth.

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/24/2024 5:53 a.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

Day two with a new diet .... My figures ranged from 88/110.I think the Nutri wants to keep me without so much variability.I have eaten less carbos and I feel more satisfied with the food, little craving and hard more hungry until the next meal

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
01/24/2024 5:56 a.m.

Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.