{'en': 'How to download freeview data with mobile.', 'es': 'Como descargar datos Libreview con móvil.'} Image

How to download freeview data with mobile.

ACABALLERO's profile photo   02/07/2024 8:19 a.m.

No content available.

ACABALLERO's profile photo
ACABALLERO
02/07/2024 8:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning, I have a problem with the freeLink reports.They gave me together with the sensors, the sensor receiver and when I connected it to the computer through Librevew I gave me all the informs.Now the receiver has broken down and I have activated this last sensor (by the way, it is an iPhone and now the continuous reading works, before it did not work because the sensor activated it with the receiver) and I want to see the reports inLibrevew, but with the mobile I don't know how to download them, how do you do it?thank you so much

ACABALLERO
02/07/2024 8:24 a.m.

justallero said:
good morning, I have a problem with the freeLink reports.They gave me together with the sensors, the sensor receiver and when I connected it to the computer through Librevew I gave me all the informs.Now the receiver has broken down and I have activated this last sensor (by the way, it is an iPhone and now the continuous reading works, before it did not work because the sensor activated it with the receiver) and I want to see the reports inLibrevew, but with the mobile I don't know how to download them, how do you do it?Thank you very much

Acting mobile the reports are available in Libreview, you don't have to do anything, much more comfortable ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/07/2024 9:23 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

But how do I print them?It is to take them to the nurse that you still cannot connect as a center to my sensor

ACABALLERO
02/07/2024 9:27 a.m.

I have already succeeded!It was badly linked to Librevew and LibreLink's account and I had two different users, I have put the same and the same password and all the data on the computer already comes out.

ACABALLERO
02/07/2024 9:44 a.m.

Here are some general steps that could help you download freeview data using a mobile device:

Access the website: Open the web browser on your mobile device and go to the LiboeWiew website.Enter your login credentials to access your account.

Explore the download options: Once you have logged down to your LiboeWiew account, look for options or functions related to data download.This could be available in different sections of the website, depending on the medical device you are using and how your account is configured.

Check the documentation or user guides: If you have difficulty finding the download option on the LibreView website, check the documentation provided by the medical device manufacturer or search online user guides that can provide specific instructions to download data fromA mobile device.

Consider alternatives: If you cannot download data directly from LibreView using your mobile device, consider other options, such as data synchronization with a complementary mobile application provided by the manufacturer of your medical device.Many times, these applications can provide access to data stored on the LibreView platform.

Remember that the specific options available to download freeview data can vary according to the medical device you are using and the configuration of your account.If you have difficulty accessing or downloading your data, I would recommend communicating with the customer service of the medical device manufacturer to obtain additional assistance.

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
02/11/2024 7:25 a.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

justallero said:
good morning, I have a problem with the freeLink reports.They gave me together with the sensors, the sensor receiver and when I connected it to the computer through Librevew I gave me all the informs.Now the receiver has broken down and I have activated this last sensor (by the way, it is an iPhone and now the continuous reading works, before it did not work because the sensor activated it with the receiver) and I want to see the reports inLibrevew, but with the mobile I don't know how to download them, how do you do it?Thank you very much

As you have told you above, if you have activated the sensor with the phone you don't have to do anything to download anything because the phone automatically goes up to the web the readings.Just do how you did before, exactly the same.The data will be in the same place only as now and to download them you just have to click where it puts glucose data.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/12/2024 11:26 p.m.

As you have told you above, if you have activated the sensor with the phone you don't have to do anything to download anything because the phone automatically goes up to the web the readings.Just do how you did before, exactly the same.The data will be in the same place only as now and to download them you just have to click where it puts glucose data.

Thank you very much, I have already solved it !!

ACABALLERO
02/13/2024 10:16 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.