{'en': 'New here !!Hello!108 Basal Possible pre?', 'es': 'Nuevo por aquí!! Hola! 108 basal ¿Posible pre?'} Image

New here !!Hello!108 Basal Possible pre?

Labeo's profile photo   02/08/2024 8:21 p.m.

Hello good!I am new in the forum and on my registration day I do not expect more to write my first matter.
In a control I got 108 basal, trigicelidos 76, and cholesterol 268.
My doctor told me that he was not worried about 108, that my reference was 105, and that it was a matter of age (I have 55,1,79 height and 65 kilos) but I do not stop turning it.

Labeo's profile photo
Labeo
02/08/2024 8:21 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

labo said:
good!I am new in the forum and on my registration day I do not expect more to write my first matter.
My doctor told me that he was not worried about 108, that my reference was 105, and that it was a matter of age (I have 55,1,79 height and 65 kilos) but I do not stop turning it.

In what you say, what I see a little high is cholesterol.Triglycerides are not bad and glucose is very good.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/08/2024 11:38 p.m.

We would have to ask yourself if you do analytical frequently, the fact of being a little nervous, makes the glucose upload.Maybe it's just the so -called White Batter Syndrome.
In any case, you have to monitor it and above all do something with cholesterol, which is the most urgent.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
02/08/2024 11:54 p.m.

juance said:

We would have to ask yourself if you do analytical frequently, the fact of being a little nervous, makes the glucose upload.Maybe it's just the so -called White Batter Syndrome.
In any case, you have to monitor it and above all do something with cholesterol, which is the most urgent.

sandman said:
laboe said:
good!I am new in the forum and on my registration day I do not expect more to write my first matter.

In what you say, what I see a little high is cholesterol.The triglycerides are not bad and the glucose is very good.

Cardyl prescribed me for cholesterol, since a year ago, 251 of cholesterol, and pointed out that tricyllerids in the two analytics did well.
Thanks for your answers

Labeo's profile photo
Labeo
02/09/2024 8:10 a.m.

My father comes from a family of 12 Mother's diabetic brothers, with this background a bit too.
The doctor told me the glucose I will not medicate it to you but if it happens as with the cholesterol, which was repeated positive, I would not be surprised.
I do sports, weights, cardio.
I will walk a little after abundant food.

Labeo's profile photo
Labeo
02/09/2024 8:39 a.m.

labo said:

Glycosylated hemoglobin must also be checked, above 5.6 "prediabetes" can be considered

Lilsy's profile photo
Lilsy
02/10/2024 5:27 a.m.

Resistencia a la insulina/Intolerancia los carbohidratos
Vildagliptina 50 mg C/24

Glycosylated hemoglobin (HBA1C) just asked it in my pharmacy and do it.
Thanks for the note.

Labeo's profile photo
Labeo
02/10/2024 10:28 a.m.

Laboo said:
glycusilated hemoglobin (HBA1C) I just asked in my pharmacy and do it.
Thanks for the note.

Well, that's what he says if you are diabetic or not, a specific value says nothing.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/10/2024 11:17 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.