{'en': 'Do I have prediabetes?', 'es': '¿Tengo Prediabetes?'} Image

Do I have prediabetes?

Ludopatron's profile photo   02/09/2024 11:28 a.m.

I think it is punctual, do not worry, see and stop honey for hypos, that makes hyperglycemia even in non -diabetics, take some juice or lumps of sugar, these cases have only seen them in insulinomas an abnormal growth of theinsulin producing cells and that secrete too much insulin and produce hypos in non -diabetic people but if they have tested and is discarded it will be something punctual

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
02/14/2024 1:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ludopatron The son of friends releases excess insulin and enters hypoglycemia.They give it supplements when it is spoiled.
It is a pancreas defect.
Simply when you look Flojillo commits a caramel or something sweet.Any soda has a lot of sugar.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/14/2024 3:27 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

rogerix said:
I think it's timely, don't worry about controlling and stop honey for hypos, that makes hyperglycemia even in non -diabetics, take some juice or sugar lumps,These cases have only seen them in insulinomas an abnormal growth of insulin producing cells and that they secrete too much insulin and produce hypos in non -diabetic people but if they have tested and it is discarded it will be something punctual

If that I have read that it could be an insulinoma, but on an empty stomach I have only had a little under glucose once, the rest of the days I have good and it seems to be the main characteristic of an insulinoma, as well as insulin in excess almost all the time almost all the time, in the last analytics my basal insulin result was a week ago was 5.20 mcui/ml, I mean that everything is normal ... Anyway, the endocrine appointment of the endocrine on the 20th of this month, it is clear that it is clear that it is clear thatI am not a diabetic, I will make the necessary evidence ... and in the ultrasound of pancreas and liver that they did to me they did not see anything weird further from the a little fatty, nothing more.

ruthbia said:
@ludopatron The son of friends releases excess insulin and enters hypoglycemia.They give it supplements when it is spoiled.
It is a pancreas defect.
Simply when you look Flojillo commits a caramel or something sweet.Any soda has a lot of sugar.

And can you make normal life?It has taken me very unsuspecting, like a jug of cold water, I am a very active person and slows me a lot ... I hope to finish this 2024 with this solved because it is a without lively

Ludopatron's profile photo
Ludopatron
02/14/2024 4:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.