{'en': 'Choose the name and cover for the book, last day on March 31!', 'es': 'Elige el nombre y la portada para el libro, último día el 31 de marzo!'} Image

Choose the name and cover for the book, last day on March 31!

fer's profile photo   03/26/2024 5:56 p.m.

Hello, wonderful community!

I am in the final stretch of a project that fills me with illusion: a book dedicated to all brave people who live day by day with diabetes.The book is a source of information and support, also a reflection of our stories, challenges and victories.

But this is where your special role comes in.

I would like this book to be a bit of yours, to carry your mark, and for that, what better way than inviting you to participate in the choice of its cover and title?

How can you participate?

Open the link to the form: Link

Choose the cover and the title of the book that you like the most.

Includes the comments you want (optional).

Your voice is fundamental and together we can make this book a source of inspiration and hope for many.

Be part of something big, your contribution can make a difference!

Thank you for your time, your energy and, above all, for sharing this path with me.

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
03/26/2024 5:56 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

IMPORTANT: The benefits of the book We will dedicate them to finance the maintenance and evolution of the forum!

fer's profile photo
fer
03/26/2024 7:30 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Made!!

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
03/26/2024 8:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Very good idea, fer.That is very good!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/26/2024 8:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Tell us which winner.
I have seemed all great

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/26/2024 9:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I will share the results once the consultation is closed, from here to a few days, encourage those who have not voted yet !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
03/26/2024 9:25 p.m.

fer said:
important: the benefits of the book we will dedicate them to finance the maintenance and evolution of the forum!

Fer done, I have already voted.I hope it comes out soon.I plan to give it to everyone in my family the next Christmas ...

madreDMT1's profile photo
madreDMT1
03/28/2024 10:23 p.m.

Madre de adolescente DM1 (nacido en 2008), con DM1 desde 17/11/2023
Abasaglar 19
80-150 Raciones HC/día, dependiendo mucho de los planes y del deporte.
Sensor FreeStyle Libre 3
Madrid

Made, fer.
A great idea., it has cost me to decide on the cover.Thank you!

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/29/2024 7:34 p.m.

Of course that I participate, after all the years that I have been with diabetes and many professionals, good so many professionals as nurses This forum is the best guide for my diabetes has taught me many things that I did not know and to which professionals do not know how to answer youWell, it is only known through experience now you are my best support thank you very much for this magnificent forum

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
03/30/2024 5:49 p.m.

Thanks to all those who have already voted, we have received many comments too, we take good note of the suggestions.

For those who have not voted yet, there is time until March 31 at 11:55 p.m., we want to read and collect everyone's votes !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
03/30/2024 11:39 p.m.

Made, and thanks in advance

luchi's profile photo
luchi
03/31/2024 1:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.