{'en': 'Freestylelibre measurements', 'es': 'Precision mediciones freestylelibre'} Image

Freestylelibre measurements

DiabetesForo's profile photo   02/11/2024 1:44 p.m.

Good I have been using the freestylelibre patch since 2015, practically when it came out, and for 1 year the Diabox application has also been used the truth is that when I perform the control analytical for my endocrineIt is a different thing is that of the freestyle application, it is rare since they invest a lot of money in research but the measurements with the free patch are higher and more inaccurate than Diabox

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/11/2024 1:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course, because FreeLink does not support calibration.And they also presume that it cannot be done.They say that their sensors are so perfect that with factory calibration it is not necessary for the user to do anything.In my case, it is the opposite: it measures me much less.Now that they come and tell my endo that every time I go there is some broncas from milk, because he says he spent a lot of time in hypoglycemia.Thing that is not true, since proven with capillaries and when used Diabox and calibrated, FreeLink marks less than 30 units of blood glucose.Now it seems that a series has come out that it seems that it is behaving more normal, with differences of 10 compared to capillary, which is already something assumable.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/11/2024 8:19 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Diabox also hits when you are going down quickly?

Because with the sensors they always match the glucometer, except when it starts to go down very fast, which seems to be scared and hiccups ahead of time.

I understand that Diabox does not let it calibrate when it goes down very fast or you are in hiccup.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/11/2024 8:54 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

wave said:
of course, because LibreLink does not support calibration.And they also presume that it cannot be done.They say that their sensors are so perfect that with factory calibration it is not necessary for the user to do anything.In my case, it is the opposite: it measures me much less.Now that they come and tell my endo that every time I go there is some broncas from milk, because he says he spent a lot of time in hypoglycemia.Thing that is not true, since proven with capillaries and when used Diabox and calibrated, FreeLink marks less than 30 units of blood glucose.Now it seems that a series has come out that it seems that it is behaving more normal, with differences of 10 compared to capillary, which is already assumed.

You don't know how good I understand you.The last ones measured me much less, I gave me a glyc of 5.0 and I gave in analytics 5.9.And on topSensor measured, but nothing.
As much as I explained anything, bad face ...
An impotence ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/12/2024 7:50 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Isabelbota but that endocrine, did not see the gluco of the sensor?
Do you have 2 or 3?
My daughter also half a point or more difference in glyc.
And the anger for 5.9 .. I don't understand it.
Go a more edge that touched you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/12/2024 3:36 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@isabelbota but that endocrine, did not see the gluco of the sensor?
Do you have 2 or 3?
My daughter also half a point or more difference in glyc.
And the anger for 5.9 .. I don't understand it.
Go a more edge that touched you.

It was not angry by 5.9.It was because according to the sensor, 20% of the time was in hypoglycemia.Which made no sense since the previous glyc that made me endo di 5.6, and without problems.And if I go up to 5.9 and theoretically I have piles of hypoglycemia and I do not have high spikes, it is obvious that the sensors are going wrong, because then I should have lowered the glyc, not uploaded.Any forum understands, but she doesn't.
Normally I have always had a difference of 0.4-.0.5 sensor-capital.But the last ones measure very low, and of course, the difference has become 0.9.
The endo is not an edge, it is old and grid and if you see something in Libreview, it is what there is and it does not matter if the glycan is higher, it only sees that there are many hypoglycemia and no matter how reason it is not true, nothing, nothing, erre that erre ...

isabelbota
02/12/2024 3:52 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I always measured me, of the order of 20-30 mg less than the glucometer.That gave rise to continuous false hypos, more than 80 in 3 months.
I explained it to my endo and the glyus was right, so he believed me.
From the continuous meter update measures me more, about 20mg more or less.
That is why I only trust Diabox that is nailing the last glycos to the millimeter.
Right now at 3 months: free 6.1% and diabox 5.8%

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/12/2024 4:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have only been with them 1 year, but I have noticed that summer measurements change to winter (at least in my case).
This summer I have had almost whole days in Hip, with measurements of up to 100 of difference in specific moments, being the average of 60 and in winter it usually measures me between 20 and 30 more than I have in the capillary.
I use the Free reader instead of the mobile, so I also use it for the capillaries and until Abbott changed the Libreview website to show the maximum and minimum of each hour, it was reflected with a * every timeYou made a capillary.Thank you, I could show my endocrine that the sensor marked what I wanted.

BaradDurr's profile photo
BaradDurr
02/12/2024 5:56 p.m.

DM2 mal diagnosticada en 2017, realmente LADA diagnosticada en Enero de 2023.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@isabelbota in the buttocks measures a little, 10 or 20, if you add it to Diabox, you add it.
They don't tell me anything about my values, everyone does what you can, the good days for the bad.
In 9 years my highest glyc after debut was 6.4, and the lowest 5.4.
But the glyc is nothing because if you have 300 peaks and then 60 hypos, the average stands and goes well.That is why it is not very realistic and can be fooled.

Once I was not my endo, another one attended and my glyce was 5.5, this lady told me it was because she was always in hypoglycemia to deceive her.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/13/2024 10:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@Isabelbota in the buttocks measures above a little, 10 or 20, if you add it to Diabox, you block it.
They don't tell me anything about my values, everyone does what you can, the good days for the bad.
In 9 years my highest glyc after debut was 6.4, and the lowest 5.4.
But the glyc is nothing because if you have 300 peaks and then 60 hypos, the average stands and goes well.That is why it is not very realistic and can be fooled.

Once I was not my endo, another one attended and my glyc

If I have been thinking about the buttock, but I go to the bathroom and I'm afraid to tear it down when I lower my clothes (as it happened to me the last time).
Apart from the area I think they go by lots.In other words, I carry several in a row that measured well below and the last one that I put on, instead of taking it from the lot I took a loose replacement that had sent me.Well, casually this is a little above ...

isabelbota
02/13/2024 11:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.