{'en': 'File X with Free2 and Diabox', 'es': 'Expediente X con free2 y diabox'} Image

File X with Free2 and Diabox

Alejandromonsi's profile photo   02/04/2024 1:29 p.m.

Hello good.Let's see if it happened to you as I am grated 😂😂.I tell you ... my previous Free2 with Diabox not towards continuous readings or the free2 or diabox and that I rebooted, I looked from Bluetooth permissions everything I had as before if it worked from the beginning but impossible but I did not go and by art of magic a magic toThe 8 days automatically start to make the free2 continuous readings and to work Diabox ...
I change the sensor at 14 days that this is better and more of the same ... neither free2 with its continuous readings and consequentalarm and think ... the same as the previous sensor ... begins to work on the eighth day.
Has it happened to any of you?
Thanks a lot

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
02/04/2024 1:29 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think that the Free updated and Diabox together interfere and give problems for each other.
I have Diabox but the free did not update it for that way for that I have Diabox and I prefer it and that I can calibrate it.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/04/2024 1:33 p.m.

They do not interfere with me and read both.
What happens to me sometimes, as always, before putting the new version of LibreLink it already happened to me, is that when changing the Diabox sensor does not read continuously and normally, a day (sometimes in hours) already hooks alone and beginsTo measure well.
And since I have the new free version, it is rare to happen to me.But if I know that little is going to hook.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/04/2024 3:03 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

meginer said:
I think that the free free and diabox together interfere and give problems one and the other.
I have Diabox but the free did not update it for that way for that I have Diabox and I prefer it and that I can calibrate it.

In the end I think I will look for the previous version of LibreLink and the envelope I will install

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
02/04/2024 3:17 p.m.

I have LibreLink and Diabox with the last activity and they do not give me any problems, they read the two in continuous, the only problem is that Diabox does not pass the readings to Garmin, waiting for the days for the next Diabox update and that they solve the problem 🤞🏻

pamagic's profile photo
pamagic
02/04/2024 9:20 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.