{'en': 'Consumable replacement', 'es': 'Reposición de consumibles'} Image

Consumable replacement

Javierladez's profile photo   02/07/2024 10:23 p.m.

Today (February 2024) ... How is it time to go for needles and others to the ambulatory?
Do you have a specific schedule to go? ... What reasons do you put to limit the amount? ... specifically to me coincides with my work schedule which sometimes gives me problems ... and the effort they put in giving youamounts that force you to go in 4 or 5 weeks ...

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
02/07/2024 10:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It goes for CCAA.Here in Andalucia we are privileged because we get the needles and insulin on the card, so nothing more than go to the pharmacy.And the sensors send them to Casa Abbot with a box of strips and one of the lancetas (for 8 sensors, they are missing strips but when giving us sensors they take them off the card).
We don't have to visit the health center at all.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/07/2024 11:38 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

In Navarra without schedule problem, you call the health center by phone and tell him what you need (sensors, needles and/or strips ...) and for the next day you already have them in admission.You can pick them up another day and at the time you want of course within the center's schedule.Normal leave me 5 boxes of sensors and 2 of needles.But if I need more without problem.Insulin with the health card in the pharmacy.

hzahza's profile photo
hzahza
02/08/2024 12:10 a.m.

DM3 desde 2014| FreeStyle Libre 2 | Lantus/Novorapid

In Madrid (my case), insulin in the pharmacy and every year it is time to renew the electronic recipe with a call to the DRA of the Health Center.For the sensors, needles and lancetas, I call the health center, and normally the next day they leave it at the reception counter, and I can pick it up at the time I want, normally at the end of the day when leaving work.Although lately I had to be giving explanations such as being sold in the black market, because they say it should have more.From last summer they give me 6, and after 3 months I ask again when I have 1, and he tells me that I should have more reserve in case they fail, but at the same time they tell me that mine does not yet come to me until the monthNext, that is, until I have 0. There is no one who understands it ...

P.S.How lucky @isabelbota that take them home!

valky's profile photo
valky
02/08/2024 12:27 a.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

@values
You don't know it well ...
At first I went for lancetas (that was not in the recipe) and what you say many, was how to beg them, it seemed that I punctured me for pleasure (they also gave some that have only one use, of using and throwing, without a ball).Then I thought it was not worth it, the time to go and the feeling of asking, so I bought a ball and bought the lancets in Aliexpress, which was like € 15 10 boxes of 50 lancets and one less problem.I use one per day, so an order gives me for more than a year.
I hate having to give explanations because the explanation is clear, that I am diabetic and I need ...
I renew the recipes endo once a year, when you see me.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/08/2024 7:32 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

In Madrid it depends on the health center, according to my experience.
In which I had before I wanted when I wanted and the nurse on guard or mine facilitated it without making an appointment or anything.
In which I am now is an hour a day (30 minutes in the morning and 30 in the afternoon).Sometimes there is a considerable tail and it is necessary to ask for the appointment.The material is provided by an assistant.

anif's profile photo
anif
02/08/2024 4:29 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

In my health center, Madrid, they tell me that each one is managed as they want.
Before I was receiving and they gave me the material, now I have to make an appointment to my family nurse and she gives me sensors, lancets and needles.
I buy them, they don't give me Abboott and the glucometer they give you is very bad.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/08/2024 4:38 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Incredible, as is Madrid.
Yesterday I got the Abbott's package home.They send you 8 sensors, a box of strips and from time to time a lancet box.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
02/08/2024 8:18 p.m.

In Barcelona:

Insulin is bought in the pharmacy with a medical recipe that is renewed from year to year.

Lancetas are bought in the pharmacy but this is not covered by social security.

Needles and strips give them free in your health center asking for an appointment.They give me 1 box of needles and 4 strips every time I go, I can't ask for more.

marge_bouvier's profile photo
marge_bouvier
02/11/2024 9:19 a.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Hipotiroidismo subclínico, normopeso, 33 años
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

In my health center in Madrid you have to make an appointment with the nurse.

During the pandemic you called and left you the material: sensors, needles, lancetas, strips ... at reception, but not anymore.

Now that I have a fixed nurse, the thing is not going wrong, but a season that I was with substitutes to get the material was an odyssey because they did not find it, they did not know ... that if they only gave it in the morning ... a few claims metouched to put

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
02/11/2024 9:24 a.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

In Vigo (Galicia).
Sensors give them in the health center (2 per month).In principle, the Emergency Assistant is giving them, which normally touches to wait a while, but they already commented that the family nurse (by appointment) will be taken soon.In the end...
Needles, they give them to the sensors.
The rest pharmacy.The lancetas do not recipe them.

Tonio's profile photo
Tonio
02/11/2024 12:22 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.