{'en': 'Autoimmunity', 'es': 'Autoinmunidad'} Image

Autoimmunity

meginer's profile photo   04/02/2024 1:54 p.m.

Good afternoon everyone.
A few weeks ago, I performed a review analytics.Seeing the results, two things have surprised me.
One (q is the first time that happens to me) is that the gyrus estimated in the free and in Diabox I get in 5.6 and in analytics 6.5.I have been very much so much difference, it has always given me something superior but not so much.I have a genetic anemia, Type Talasiamia Gon the small red blood cells, sometimes I get a pelin of anemia but this time I did not have, but of course the volume of small red blood cells.That could be that difference but it seems exaggerated.
On the other hand, he gave me to ask me (I am a health), a complete study of autoimmunity, thousands of antibodies of all kinds.And apart from antithyroid AC as a moderate way that I already knew because I have an associated autoimmune hypothyroidism, I got a high title of AC antimusculus with a review of possible autoimmune myopathy and it welcomes me.I have no symptoms of that class ...
I do not know if someone has recommended any treatment or guidelines to try to control autoimmunity, we already know that there is an autoimmune disease, there may be more, I already have two in fact, the DM 1 and hypothyroidism ...
AC of negative Celiaquia, rheumatic, lupus etc, but this came out.
If someone has information about it, I would appreciate it.Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/02/2024 1:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To me after 30 years of diabetes I have left the IgA deficit, which they tell me you have to check annually, and they told me in autoimmunity that it was for diabetes

iua31's profile photo
iua31
04/02/2024 2:43 p.m.

@meginer Why don't you consult a hematologist?
I did it years ago because I have no white range, but I have never been sick despite leukopenia and neutropenia.
They didn't see me anything.Since I am diabetic curiously I reached the minimum of these values.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/02/2024 8:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@meginer Why don't you consult a hematologist?
I did it years ago because I have no white range, but I have never been sick despite leukopenia and neutropenia.
They didn't see me anything.Since I am diabetic curiously I reached the minimum of these values.

No but the issue of glyd when it gives you greater than it really is, the most frequent cause is by iron anemia or deficit.
It is not valuable then in these cases.And curiously, the estimated in both Free and Diabox, gives me much lower, and the times that I have made hair, was approximate to the app.
The white range has nothing to see.
And the autoimmune theme is something multidisciplinary.
Anyway I will consult, I think it is more internist or even the same endocrine.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/02/2024 10:09 p.m.

@meginer, can there be any error in the antibody analytics?
When my daughter debuted, all who studied were negative, even the anti -censulin ... or something like that .. and it was a very clear guy.
Anyway, if we all did that complete study, something would always come out .. that would surely never develop.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/03/2024 3:28 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.