{'en': 'Nordisk electronic feathers', 'es': 'Plumas electronicas Nordisk'} Image

Nordisk electronic feathers

antonio3334's profile photo   02/08/2024 8:55 a.m.

I have seen the 2 models (Novopen 6 and the Echo Plus) that are compatible with cartridges but I wanted to know if someone has any if the usual needles of the pre -filled are put or you have to buy the needles apart.
I would also be well to know where I buy it.Thank you.

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
02/08/2024 8:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I use the novopen echo® plus and uses the same needles as the disposable pre -filled bolis.It was given to me the endocrine (Community of Madrid), I did not have to buy it.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/08/2024 9:30 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I just like salad

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/08/2024 11:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

What is the difference between the novopen echo plus and the novope 6?Thank you

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
02/08/2024 12:13 p.m.

Do you really see a lot of advantage of electrinic feathers?
The truth is that I don't know I see them.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/08/2024 1:47 p.m.

meginer said:
do you really see a lot of advantage to electrinic feathers?
The truth is that I don't know.

To me that helps me to know the units I click and do how much.It helps me with possible disasters both the rapid and the slow one.It tells you how much you make you click and thus avoid, for example, click on the slow.On occasion I have doubts about a possible disguise and with these feathers you avoid it.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
02/08/2024 2:21 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

For me the main advantages are:

1) You can put half a dose unit (for example 1,5, 2.5, 3.5 ...)

2) I can check on the screw if I put on the correct dose and how long.

marge_bouvier's profile photo
marge_bouvier
02/10/2024 6:19 p.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Hipotiroidismo subclínico, normopeso, 33 años
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

Josemibi said:
meginer said:

To me that helps me to know the units I click and do how much.It helps me with possible disasters both the rapid and the slow one.It tells you how much you make you click and thus avoid, for example, click on the slow.On occasion I have doubts about a possible disguise and with these feathers you avoid it.

I always sign it on the mobile notes and I have a widget on the mobile desktop as well.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
02/10/2024 6:40 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Josemibi said:
meginer said:

Well look, I started using them just a couple of days ago, having given it the insurance doctor in Jerez a month ago.And if I did not do it before, it was because of the reluctance of stopping using the traditional method of preloaded feathers, that you know that it works 100%.
However, when I finished the preloaded I had no choice but to take the new pen and start using it.I've been saying a couple of days, but I can tell you my impressions.
To start, when you have it in your hand you feel that it is not only made of the thermofusible plastic of the preloaded.It is anodized, strong, compact, resistant and solid aluminum.You could use it in the subway to defend yourself if someone takes you a chirla.It differs from the preloaded the same that a propaganda pen from the Mechanical Workshop Brothers Velázquez can be differentiated from a Mont Blanc fountain pen.Being metal, the mechanism that selects the units that you are going to inject is more solid and the click of each unit feels better in the fingertips.It also has in the viewfinder in which the dose number is seen a kind of plastic bubble that acts as a magnifying glass so that it looks better, since the cartridge is smaller and the entire pen is also more thinthan the preloaded.
Being metal it works like a small thermos and when you take it out of the fridge it supports heat better.

If I had to say something bad about her, it would be that every time you purify it before injecting the dose you have to erase that entry of the application of the phone;That is, it does not distinguish between one thing and the other, so you have to be you who erases one by one notes.
Although that is a trifle in the main inconvenience of its use: you only have one, while from the preloaded I usually have an more always box, both at home and at work.
I want to say that if the pen is broken, you miss, you forget or whatever, you can no longer puncture.In that case, thus, I soon think about another solution to find the pharmacy on guard and buy a box of the preloads of my own pocket.In fact, I found this forum (this is my first post) looking for some place to buy a second pen and I have to say that although they are not cheap, it seems to me that it has a more than reasonable cost (I have found it for 70 Urdangarines+ portes).If I have 2 at least I can have one in the home fridge and another in the work, so as not to have to be with the pen in my pocket.If any day is presented with that problem that I forgot in one place or in the other I would pass by canutas.Then there is the issue of being able to see on the screen of the same pen when it was the last time you used it and the units you put on, but it has to be very distracted to forget about that.

I recommend them 100%, but having at home a box of the preloaded as security measure.

And, finally, I would like to make a small comment about the dependence that creates this new object with our disease and by extension with ourselves.It is something similar to the dependence that the adhesive sensor has created me.Since I use that other device I have changed my insulin guidelines, especially increasing the number of correction dose that I put after the day.So much so that if I forget to check the glucose for a couple of hours, blood glucose can be shot, both up and down.On the other hand, now I have an average a day that by little exceeds the gram.And before or that;It had to be the endocrine who literally told me "raises your foot."SayThis is because I have the feeling of being more protected and controlled, as with a safer harness, but it is also true that I am climbing much higher and if I neglect and I fall I do not tell it.

sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
Josemibi said:
Josemibi said:
Josemibi said:
Josemibi said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
Do you really see a lot of advantage to electrinic feathers?

I always sign it on the mobile notes and I have a widget on the mobile desktop as well.

How slow are you?The doctor told me that there was no less pile for these feathers.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/10/2024 8:36 p.m.

Electronic feathers usually have characteristics such as the ability to store data on the administered dose, administration time and the remaining insulin amount in the cartridge.Some may also be connected to mobile applications or software that help monitor blood glucose levels and insulin administration.

To buy NOVO NORDISK electronic feathers or other diabetes related devices, you can do the following:

Consult with your doctor or health professional: the first step is to talk to your doctor or health professional.They can prescribe the appropriate device according to your specific needs and provide guidance on where to acquire it.

Local pharmacies: Many local pharmacies can have electronic feathers available for purchase.You may need a medical recipe to acquire them, depending on local regulations.

Online stores: Another option is to search line on online pharmacies websites or on the official Novo Nordisk website.There you can find information about the different devices available and how to buy them.

Assistance programs: Some pharmaceutical companies offer assistance programs to help people get access to their products at small or free prices, depending on their financial and insurance situation.You can consult with Novo Nordisk if they offer any program of this type.

It is important to remember that before acquiring any new device for the treatment of diabetes, it is essential to talk to your doctor to get guidance about what is the best option for you and make sure you use the device safely and effectively.

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
02/11/2024 7:20 a.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

pollxander said:
electronic feathers usually have characteristics such as the ability to store data on the administered dose, administration time and the remaining amount of insulin in the cartridge.Some may also be connected to mobile applications or software that help monitor blood glucose levels and insulin administration.

To buy NOVO NORDISK electronic feathers or other diabetes related devices, you can do the following:

Consult with your doctor or health professional: the first step is to talk to your doctor or health professional.They can prescribe the appropriate device according to your specific needs and provide guidance on where to acquire it.

Local pharmacies: Many local pharmacies can have electronic feathers available for purchase.You may need a medical recipe to acquire them, depending on local regulations.

Online stores: Another option is to search line on online pharmacies websites or on the official Novo Nordisk website.There you can find information about the different devices available and how to buy them.

Assistance programs: Some pharmaceutical companies offer assistance programs to help people get access to their products at small or free prices, depending on their financial and insurance situation.You can consult with Novo Nordisk if they offer any program of this type.

It is important to remember that before acquiring any new device for the treatment of diabetes, it is essential to talk to your doctor to obtain guidance about what is the best option for you and make sure you use the device safely and effectively.

The use of artificial intelligence (AI) in debate forums, especially if used to impede human without revealing its true nature, raises serious ethical and practical concerns.

It is essential to guarantee transparency and honesty in online interactions.If a person uses text generated by an AI without previously informing forum users, this can be considered misleading and manipulative.Users have the right to know who they are interacting and understanding the origin of the information they are receiving.

The use of unreasonable IA can undermine confidence in the platform and online interactions in general.Users may feel deceived or manipulated if they believe they are interacting with real people when they are actually interacting with an AI.This can lead to a negative perception of the platform and undermine the sense of community and participation.

In summary, the use of AI in the debate forums must be carried out in a transparent and ethical way.It is important to inform users when they are interacting with an AI and ensuring that they have the opportunity to make informed decisions about their participation in the platform.Transparency and honesty are fundamental to maintain integrity and confidence in online interactions.

Response generated with chatgpt

THC's profile photo
THC
02/11/2024 9:50 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.