{'en': 'Dexcom One+ mobile application', 'es': 'Aplicación móvil Dexcom One+'} Image

Dexcom One+ mobile application

Warholismo's profile photo   02/15/2024 9:04 a.m.

Hello!

I am considering changing the Dexcom One+sensors, but my mobile is not on the list of mobiles compatible with the application.I would like to know if someone is in the same situation and uses them the same by doing an appliance or using some other alternative application, and that in turn can be connected to the hospital system so that they also have access.

I am huge laziness to change my mobile because of this 🧟‍♀️

Thank you very much.

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
02/15/2024 9:04 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Warholism: Here is the solution:
Link
Greetings

Lone's profile photo
Lone
02/15/2024 11:06 a.m.

lone said:
hello warholism: here I leave you the solution:
Link
Greetings

Thank you very much, I try 🙂

Warholismo
02/16/2024 12:42 p.m.

I re -upload this theme, because Lone's option does not work for me, they do not have the latest version.I am with the Dexcom One + (Plus).If someone also uses it without being your compatible mobile and tells me.

Thank you very much.

Warholismo
02/24/2024 9:58 p.m.

I know there is a Dexcom patching app to work with non -compatible mobiles.The FB is a dexcom group there surely you find the info.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/25/2024 5:51 p.m.

merchem said:
I know there is a dexcom patching app to work with non -compatible mobiles.The FB there is a dexcom group there surely you find the info.

Thank you very much, I look for it 🙂

Warholismo
02/25/2024 10:45 p.m.

Hi @Warholism, did you enter to see the PARCHADA App that told you?I have the same problem as you with the mobile version that is not compatible with the One +, to see if you know anything else, I thank you for the information.Greetings

gianninsol's profile photo
gianninsol
07/20/2024 10:41 p.m.

gianninsol said:
hello @warholism, did you enter to see about the appaled app that told you?I have the same problem as you with the mobile version that is not compatible with the One +, to see if you know anything else, I thank you for the information.Greetings

Hello!When I did the consultation, I looked at what Lone told me, but in the link was not the patch for the One+, I guess because I had just left days.Maybe exists.

Finally, I have continued with Abbott's sensors, and I haven't looked at it again.I am not being able to help you.☹️

Warholismo
07/21/2024 1:16 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.