{'en': 'Food preference', 'es': 'Preferencia de alimentos'} Image

Food preference

isadiabetes's profile photo   02/09/2024 3:50 p.m.

What?A query that preferred foods in your day to day, whole and low foods in normal sugars or foods.It is that my case is that I have 5 years with diabetes the first 3 years with comprehensive foods and low in sugars and 2h after each meal I had sugar low and I got tired of that situation of the sugar low until 2 years later I started toEat normal food normal pastesta white rice ... And if I know that food like this, they upload the sugar a lot but I prefer. highly high and have hyper sensations and rectify with insulin to be low and have hiccup sensations with a hypo with a hypoIt happens but what very bad we also know that with a hypo we are more irritable .... I also thought pk now that I have diabetes I have to deprive me of what I like? If I have the insulin to cover the food that I like amiPk I would not resist eating a macaroni platform with your sausage and tomato or a potato tortilla or a paella or a plate of crumbs with your wings her chorizIn sugars I would rather choose a deadly sandwich with olives for example.On many occasions my head was thinking about is k if this meal is going to raise my sugar a lot knowing that I had insulin to lower the sugar so now and like the head because the error that I can make is to be with the high sugarFor hours and hours and not lower sugar with insulin.

isadiabetes's profile photo
isadiabetes
02/09/2024 3:50 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The only thing like now and that I did not eat before is integral rice.
The rest of the meals is based on fish, many legumes, turkey meat or chicken and fruits.
I do not take potatoes or pasta (only when it is in soups or pots that then I put noodles).
The truth is that it is not worth being crazy for the control of glucose for a plate of pasta or fried potatoes.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/09/2024 6:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not feel the rice, pasta, flours or potatoes.
As vegetables that I like most and grilled meats and fish.
What I love most is the fruit.Upload a lot.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/09/2024 9:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@isadiabetes, if you wear a sensor, you immediately see what controls you best and what you can eat with insulin, you can eat everything, but the control is easier with less hydrates.
But, Mortadela's sandwich with his fast does not have to be difficult.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/10/2024 5:16 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I try to follow a low diet in hydrates (maximum 100 g per day).Like many vegetables, of all kinds and cooked in a thousand different ways.Today with social networks it is very easy to find very rich and varied recipes.Then complement with some protein (meat, fish, eggs, legumes) and there is a very healthy diet.

Of course, from time to time I have no problem giving my concessions: a palellita, a sushi, a good pizza, a birthday cake portion, a little nougat at Christmas ... you have to live !!!

marge_bouvier's profile photo
marge_bouvier
02/10/2024 1:28 p.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Hipotiroidismo subclínico, normopeso, 33 años
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.