Where to buy the Novo Nordisk electronic feathers?

THC's profile photo   02/12/2024 10:53 a.m.

First of all greetings and thanks for answering.

I need to buy a pen, but I don't know if there is a special place to buy these accessories that is well price.

Greetings.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/12/2024 10:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you mean electronic feathers, the endocrine are already giving them, ask when you go.
or in the health center

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/12/2024 6:08 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

On Abbott's own website

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/12/2024 9:48 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

regina said:
If you mean electronic feathers, the endocrine are already giving them, ask when you go.
or in the health center

I already have one that prescribed the endocrine a month ago and that, because of the eternal fear of the unknown I have not started to use until I ended up in the pharmacy the pre -filled feathers.
The fact is that, having only one I have to be hung from it all day and if I had 2 at least I could leave one at work.

salad said:
on the ABBOTT website

Sorry because I think my question did not really reflect my question.
I have found the pen in many online sales sites at many prices.I have come to find it up to thirty -first euros, but they are websites in which you do not discharge as a user but enter the numbers of the card on the fly and despitethat websites seem serious and formal that kind of proceeding catches my attention, so to speak.
What I really wanted to ask is what trust websites can be bought without any fear.

Greetings and thanks for answering.

THC's profile photo
THC
02/12/2024 11:01 p.m.

Hello,
I have bought some things on this website and everything has always been correctly.

Link

pau91's profile photo
pau91
02/13/2024 5:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.