{'en': 'New looking for diets', 'es': 'Nueva busca dietas'} Image

New looking for diets

mgg18's profile photo   02/17/2024 10:05 a.m.

Hello.I am new and I want to introduce myself.Recently I have started with pre -diabetic problems, my paternal grandfather and my maternal grandmother were diabetic and insulin were punctured.I would like to take care of my best, but the more I read with more deception diets I find.Do you know Dr. Nutriplermo's diets?Do you think one more hoax?Thanks for your help

mgg18's profile photo
mgg18
02/17/2024 10:05 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Any diabetic diet begins by suppressing, potato, bread, pasta and rice and of its processed position and sweets in addition to soft drinks and juices with sugar, you already have where to start and stop doctors and rare diets: D: D: D aaffectionate greeting

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
02/17/2024 12:59 p.m.

According to Diabestic.It is a common sense issue.Eating few hydrates eliminating the insane (sweets, juices, processed ...) and limiting the rest.I do not say not to try pasta or rice, but exceptionally.The better rye bread, integral ... White rises very fast.
Vegetable, fish, chicken and good hydrates, legumes.
The fruit is controversial.It goes up a lot, except for some exceptions, strawberries, peaches, raspberries, blueberries and little else.And always dessert so that glucose rises more slowly.
Some 85% chocolate can be taken, cheese, eggs, avocado, cold cuts, nuts, almonds, olives ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/17/2024 4:22 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thank you so much

mgg18's profile photo
mgg18
02/17/2024 5:37 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.