{'en': 'Experience with Rybelsus', 'es': 'Experiencia con Rybelsus'} Image

Experience with Rybelsus

patydaf's profile photo   02/17/2024 12:01 p.m.

Hello everyone.
I want to share my experience with the famous drug "Rybelsus"
I have a lot of history with diabetes and a few years ago I was also diagnosed with my type 2. I started with 850mg metformin breakfast/dinner/dinner/dinner
So far good ... they began to control it.After 5 years a doctor who had no idea wanted to reverse it, suddenly removing all the medication ... (I took care of my diet and walked 4 km a day).I started with packages for the body similar to boils, tired legs, feet that burned me at every moment and about 3 gr on an empty stomach.I increased from 85 kilos to 129 kg in two years, until I decided
My surprise was that a medical team composed of dermatologist, internist and endocrine doctor did all kinds of very rigorous studies.The diagnosis: poorly controlled diabetes, insulin resistance, obesity and type 2 diabetes (Bultitos similar to boils were really due to insulin resistance so large that I had, the dermatologist told me)
They sent me the following medication: Rybelsus on an empty stomach and Metformin 850 after eating only (I have been taken from the night).
It was skeptical when they told me that in less than a week I was going to start finding myself well, after how crushed I was.
But after only 4 days taking it (I started on Wednesday and we are on Saturday) I have on 110 glucose fasts, I lost 4 kilos 200 grams, I do not burn my feet and I feel again with energy.
I don't know how my body reacted so fast and it's what surprises me.
Next week I have consultation again and in an analytical month.
I write it and I can't believe it, but what I will tell you that I had not been in 4 days so well (I felt these horrible years)
You are giving a lot of hype to this medication and I am not here to advertise it, much less.Nor do I know how I will continue from here to a few months but I only know that today I am really well.How neuropsychology I know that the mind often interferes deceptively, so I wanted to start psychologically neutral referring only to my fasting glucose shots and the scale.
I will keep telling you ...
He is helping me, surprisingly.I hope to continue and be better

patydaf's profile photo
patydaf
02/17/2024 12:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I'm glad.A poorly treated diabetes gives you everything.
Keep like this, take care of yourself.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/17/2024 9:53 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I'm glad your improvement, it's great that you could find someone who could help you, this medically imagined is only for type 2 diabetes?

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
02/19/2024 9:39 a.m.

Yeah.They send it in type 2. With type 1 you cannot take ..

patydaf's profile photo
patydaf
02/19/2024 10:12 a.m.

Thanks 😊

patydaf's profile photo
patydaf
02/19/2024 10:14 a.m.

The main advantage is that the medicine is effective.Multiple clinical studies have shown that patients taking Rybelsus for type 2 diabetes lose up to 4.5 kg, that is, up to 10% of their body weight, after about 52 weeks of treatment.Patients also experienced significant reductions in the size of the waist and other measures - Link

artemovav795's profile photo
artemovav795
03/12/2024 6:59 p.m.

I have been with Rybelsus for more than two months, until today with the 3MG dose, the doctor did not dare to get more because I tend to the hypos ... but the endocrine told him to get on 7, dose with which I startedtoday.
The results are, for me, spectacular, in a month of treatment, the glycosilada had dropped (made a month and a half before) and I have lost some weight.I suppose that with the dose of 7 I will continue to improve.
The drawback: side effects.At least my stomach attacks me, pain does not usually have any cramp from time to time, either in the stomach alone or throughout the abdomen.Of course, the feeling of scrambled stomach and nausea does not take them away from me.Let's see, I started well, I spent 5 days without symptoms, and on the fifth day, they lasted me about three weeks, and today, the first day of dose increase, I have returned with a scrambled stomach (it is not decided if it is aconcretera, a centrifuging washing machine, a blender or anything else that turns and more turns ...) and some nausea, fortunately vomiting I do not usually have (at first once but because the stomach got together with the period, which IIt stir even more and a strong cough attack), diarrhea either ... Let's see if there is luck and this time the discomfort does not last me so much.
Advantages: Being a pill there is no prick (for those who cost them to swallow pills I do not recommend them, they are a big tad, I have no problems), considerably reduces the appetite (if I ate little now there are times there are times that I have to force myselfto eat) and weight loss (yes, puts 10% in 52 weeks, but in a month I have lost almost 4 kg, which would represent almost half of that 10%).
What does notice the prospect is that with a type of oral antidiabeticI think), although I have experienced some (between 4 and 6 mild - between 60 and 70 - a week and one below 60 in this period), yes, I do not know if it will be for the pill but now I do not haveSymptoms when I have hip ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/12/2024 9:38 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.