{'en': 'Lantus vs Tresiba', 'es': 'Lantus vs Tresiba'} Image

Lantus vs Tresiba

Lau44's profile photo   04/12/2024 8:47 a.m.

Hello,
I am type 1 diabetic for 20 years.For 20 years I have used feathers and currently with very good glycosilada, I am happy with the feathers and I do not want insulin bomb.
That said, I want to ask if someone in a similar situation has also had a bad experience with Tresiba (slow insulin).My endocrine insisted on changing the slow insulin Lantus, which I used once a day when bedtime, for 20 years, for the Tresiba.From the change I am having hyperglycemia every night, although I maintain good levels, and the glycosylate has uploaded an entire point.I have been giving a chance to change a month but I want to return to the Lantus.I have searched for information and I only see studies that speak of a better IRR with Tresiba than with Lantus and that does not help me.

Lau44's profile photo
Lau44
04/12/2024 8:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Lau44, my daughter didn't adapt to the Tresiba and came from Lantus.He turned to Lantus, had bolis at home.
With the next end of the endo began with Toujeo.With that yes it is happy, with more stability and much less hypoglycemia than with Lantus.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/12/2024 9:13 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Lau44
If you put threeiba in the forum search engine you will see that there are delighted people and people who have not managed to adapt.There are many threads about it.
(That said, I do not understand that an endocrine changes something that is going well. Another thing would be that with Lantus you had problems.)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/12/2024 11:10 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.