{'en': 'Insulin pump', 'es': 'Bomba de insulina'} Image

Insulin pump

Rogerix's profile photo   03/01/2024 8:48 p.m.

Hello, today my Endocrine of the SS proposed to me to put an insulin bomb a minimed 780 to control the night hypers, which are the ones that they give the minimed, and has he told me that they are going on a catheter too?How long does the catheter last?If in the end he confirms that it is Alba Syndrome says that it is the only way to control those night climbs, do they go with the freestyle sensors?or dexcom ??

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/01/2024 8:48 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The catheter is changed every 3 days and the sensor is Guardian 4, the worst that exists, I say it from experience

Jgr_137's profile photo
Jgr_137
03/13/2024 12:07 a.m.

The Minimed 780 insulin pump is a device that helps control blood sugar levels more precisely and continuously than traditional insulin injections.The catheter that is used with this type of pump usually lasts between 2 and 3 days before being replaced by a new one.

As for glucose sensors, Minimed 780 is compatible with freestyle and dexcom sensors, so you can choose the one you prefer or the one you consider most suitable for your particular situation.

It is important to follow your endocrine recommendations and value all aspects before deciding if you want to opt for insulin pump as a treatment to control your nocturnal hyperglycemia.

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
03/14/2024 4:17 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

Well lately I am in a very good control at night, those hyper night have disappeared and the only thing I have removed are roasted bread sticks with consumption pipes that the endocrine told me that has a lot of fat according to her, since then in14 days I am in 95% in 70-180 range and an average glucose of 140 in 14 days and glycemic variability 28.5%
The truth knows that these sticks carry sunflower oil but I thought it was that, in the end it is not even that shit can eat one, I always eat them at night in the 3-4 sticks salad, it comes in 80 grs package and each100 GRS carries 53 grs of carbohydrates, I mean that not even the package is 100 grs with which at least 15-20 grs in the end ....

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/15/2024 2:18 p.m.

rogerix said:
well lately I am in a very good control at night, those hyper night and the only thing I have removed are of roasted bread with toasted bread with pipes of the consumption have disappeared that according to me according to me.The endocrine said that carries a lot
The truth knows that these sticks carry sunflower oil but I thought it was that, in the end it is not even that shit can eat one, I always eat them at night in the 3-4 sticks salad, it comes in 80 grs package and each100 GRS carries 53 grs of carbohydrates, I mean that not even the package is 100 grs, which at a long time ate me 15-20 grs in short ....

To me those sticks (which are very good by the way) up a lot, I can't eat them either, in case it comforts you.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/15/2024 9:15 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

They are very good @isabelbota and they go up if but I did not think so much and in the long term because at 3-4 in the morning I had some hypers, well we will see and so I take away from carrying a bomb that I do not want to take at all

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/15/2024 11:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.