{'en': 'Cloud anxiety', 'es': 'Ansiedad por las nubes'} Image

Cloud anxiety

SARAINUEVA's profile photo   04/18/2024 5:14 p.m.

Hello!

Anyone with gestational diabetes?

I am like that ... and even clicking on me there is no way to bring the sugar to 100% as the endocrine wants ...

Upon 95 and 1 hour after meals below 140, today 160 has come out, the other day 152, other days if I get to the target.

But this despairs and generates anxiety ...

Has anyone been in my situation and the baby was born well?

Thank you
Sarai

SARAINUEVA's profile photo
SARAINUEVA
04/18/2024 5:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Sarainueva, it is impossible to take it 100% using insulin.I think that with those values ​​you can be very calm.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/18/2024 10:31 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you

SARAINUEVA's profile photo
SARAINUEVA
04/18/2024 10:54 p.m.

I agree with @regina do not worry much because one day you are high, this is a background race, the important thing is that you are gradually improving in the controls.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/18/2024 11 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I was gestational diabetic and my son was born healthy.Although in my case I controlled it only with diet.Sometimes I had glucose peaks but they were few and none went from 180. I already threatened the endocrine that if in a week I had two higher peaks of 140 one hour after eating, they would put me insulin.So I controlled everything a lot and yes, I also created a stress that sincerely I don't think it was anything beneficial.With specific spikes they told me there was no problem, that the problematic were continued levels.
Stress suggests blood glucose.Checked.It is time to relax and trust that everything will be fine.

Sara10's profile photo
Sara10
05/14/2024 12:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.