{'en': 'Needle.', 'es': 'Aguja.reutilizable.'} Image

Needle.

lrdbt1's profile photo   04/20/2024 11:43 a.m.

K Tal, I have 5 years with DBT1 and I have 2 years old, I reuse the needles, for example when a new needle placed, that same needle reuses it to K I begin to notice that it is time to put a new one, there is good.But sometimes something weird was happening to me when I placed a new needle and every time k began to introduce the needle under my skin, I started to feel pain, stinging ... and I have k say k I was not in the process of ovulation pk and pk andK The girls are more sensitive when ovular/] menstruar, the insulin pen was in perfect condition without transparent bubbles ... and if at a specific point of the belly I noticed pain etc.himself and so with different points and I repeat with new needle my reaction was but k passes ??? Pk hurts me ?? pk feel this ??And I had to put another new needle and also the same, we go sometimes I have to change a couple of needles to K I notice a one if k is worth it.And I do not understand, how can it be possible to put new needles pain etc etc.The sugar goes up and with high sugar you damage the organs hahahahaha.But on those occasions k sugar is uploaded by x factors without having ingested anything ????It also damages the organs?And if supposedly certain foods raise sugar damage the PK organs have entered with 1000 and piko+ mg in blood and not a damaged organ and I say "I live" pk also say k people k they were in an mg of 1000 andPiko+ could die and no.It is like that.For example, I entered 5 years ago with 504mg in the blood and not a single damaged organ and the analytics .... Everything is only like the blood sugar in blood is already and Kizas you have seen it but people like athletes ... having a styleHealthy life ... healthy diet ... A@s have died and otherwise with diseases ... Thus, certain foods have nothing to see in many cases, pk there are also people k suffer from the heart ... andIt has no k see precisely d eating saturated fats ... pk l@s k eat pizzas hamburgers and they are perfectly and yet there are other people and are worse and worse with heart problems ... Pk has to see more family history...

lrdbt1's profile photo
lrdbt1
04/20/2024 11:43 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@IRDBT1, look to see if the needles are BD, they are the best.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/20/2024 5:04 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Regarding what you say about the damaged organs, of course it happens, but it is in the long term.A punctual climb does not damage them but the high glucose maintained in blood ends them destroying them.
Of course you can die of anything but it is about trying to avoid what you can.
And it's not just dying.The quality of blind life, on dialysis or with other complications worsens.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/20/2024 7:08 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

We use a new needle for each dose of insulin, minimum 5 per day, and according to the night rectifications we do, more.

TheMechanik's profile photo
TheMechanik
04/20/2024 8:18 p.m.

Papa de una niña de 8 años con DM1
Debut 26/07/23
Abasalgar y Humalog junior.
Freestyle Libre 2
Cada dia aprendemos algo nuevo.

I don't think it's the needle.It is the place where it falls.I use one a day for the fast and this morning it hurt a lot and this afternoon nothing, it is clear that I click in bad place in the morning.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/20/2024 8:56 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.