{'en': 'I continue in a sea of \u200b\u200bdoubts ...', 'es': 'Sigo en un mar de dudas...'} Image

I continue in a sea of ​​doubts ...

SARAINUEVA's profile photo   03/18/2024 12:43 p.m.

I have been with the toujeo for a couple of weeks, they just got it up to 10 units., And now they add the fast ...,
They have put a novorapid 3 unid.Before breakfast and 3 unid.Before dinner.
Anyway ... this is a lot ???I am somewhat scared with the fast ... I am afraid of a low, since my fasting measures are 99,101,125, then breakfast: 142, 151, 200, then meals 108,148,113 and after dinners 131, 172, 132.
I don't know ... I don't see it so bad ... the same is why they just put me 3unid.of the rapid no? '
I am crowded ...
Thank you
Sarai

SARAINUEVA's profile photo
SARAINUEVA
03/18/2024 12:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sarainueva said:
I have been with the toujeo for a couple of weeks, they just got it up to 10 units., And now they add the fast ...,
They have put a novorapid 3 unid.Before breakfast and 3 unid.Before dinner.
Anyway ... this is a lot ???I am somewhat scared with the fast ... I am afraid of a low, since my fasting measures are 99,101,125, then breakfast: 142, 151, 200, then meals 108,148,113 and after dinners 131, 172, 132.
I don't know ... I don't see it so bad ... the same is why they just put me 3unid.of the rapid no? '
I am crowded ...
Thank you
Sarai

@Sarainueva Good, have you explained anything about the hydrates count?Or have you only sent you the fast and apáñate them?

In my debut it happened to me.They put me closed recommendations: an insulin dose for before meals, eate what I ate.You will know that it is not the same to eat a grilled chicken steak with vegetables than a family pizza, right?So I spent a few days much lost until I started injecting the appropriate doses to the hydrates I went to eat.Test-error trials, there is no other.

I'm going through the branches.If you are going to take a fish fillet with salad, 3 units are too many.If you are going to eat a paella dish with a little bread, 3 units are nothing.

Before starting to get quickly you should have some idea how your body reacts with the hydrates you take.Once you know you will not have too many problems with insulin.

At first, to avoid hypos, it is better to sin as little as with the doses, at least until you control something more of the subject.It is always preferable to have glucose a little high that too low.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/18/2024 1:51 p.m.

According to Saray better to start with little and go up, he always thinks that the important thing is the amount of hydrates

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
03/18/2024 4:50 p.m.

Diabetes is equal to trial and error.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/18/2024 11:03 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.