{'en': 'How to control the novorapid if it does the effect at two hours?', 'es': 'Como controlar la novorapid si me hace el efecto a las dos horas?'} Image

How to control the novorapid if it does the effect at two hours?

tamara4's profile photo   04/30/2024 9:50 a.m.

No content available.

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
04/30/2024 9:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, putting it before, especially at breakfast.
You have to find the times for each intake, they vary greatly

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/30/2024 1:34 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks Ruthbia, but two hours before?is not much ??Does the same thing happen to someone?I don't understand why they say they say that at 15 minutes it takes effect?It is very difficult to carry a control

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
04/30/2024 2:41 p.m.

Puff, at breakfast I 90 min before, so I changed to breakfast very few hydrates, soy with coffee and protein bread.Now with 20 min before I'm going well.
In meals, if about 30 min more or less but in dinners it takes effect almost 10 min.

All this if you are not ovulating or menstruating, which is then more time and many more insulin.

It is to try, each one changes the guideline.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/30/2024 5:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

The novorapid, you will notice that it reaches three hours.After that the effect it has is residual, until four hours.
This is what I have noticed.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
04/30/2024 7:48 p.m.

Where do you put it on?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/30/2024 10:35 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The same thing happened to me at breakfast ... That is why they have told you, at breakfast you take hydrates ... and I have less peak like that.They also changed me to Fiaps.It takes effect before, although it lasts something less.
I do better ... and to rectify when I have hyper, the same.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
05/01/2024 11:01 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Thank you all, I put it on Isabel's arm, next time I will look at the theme of the FIAPS I prefer any that takes me before, I did not know Silvia, I will try what you say to take less hydrates at breakfast

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
05/02/2024 7:02 p.m.

tamara4 said:
Thank you all, I put it on the Isabel arm, next time I will look at the theme of the FIAPS I prefer some that take effect before, I did not know Silvia, I goTo try what you say to take less hydrates at breakfast

The effect is faster if you put it on the abdomen, it is where it is faster.Then in arms and legs and finally in gluteans, so the slow in gluteos better.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/04/2024 12:04 a.m.

To me is that in the abdomen I do not do well for my punctures but thanks anyway

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
05/08/2024 12:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.