{'en': 'C -reactive protein', 'es': 'Proteina c reactiva'} Image

C -reactive protein

NEKgatoDULCE's profile photo   03/03/2024 12:10 p.m.

to those who have been diagnosed with type 1 diabetes autoimmune insulin -dependent, could they inform me about the level of reactive C protein detected in their blood tests?In my most recent analysis, a value of 45.1 (normal range: 0.0-5) was recorded.

-& GT;I would like to know if it is common for people diagnosed with type 1 diabetes to be dipeutant selfimune insulin experience values ​​outside the established PCR range.

What is the C -reactive protein (PCR) ???
It is a substance produced by the liver in response to inflammation in the body.Its blood level can increase significantly when there is acute or chronic inflammation.PCR is a marker of the presence and intensity of the inflammatory response in the body.

High levels of C -reactive protein can indicate the presence of various conditions, such as infections, autoimmune diseases, inflammatory disorders and injuries.In the context of type 1 diabetes, an increase in PCR levels could suggest the presence of inflammatory processes that could affect general health.

It is important to keep in mind that the results of the PCR should be interpreted in conjunction with other clinical findings and tests to obtain a complete evaluation of the health situation.It is always advisable to discuss the results with a health professional to obtain adequate guidance and treatment.

NEKgatoDULCE's profile photo
NEKgatoDULCE
03/03/2024 12:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That protein does not come out in my analysis.It must be something punctual that they have done to you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/03/2024 1:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
that protein does not come out in my analysis.It must be something punctual that they have done to you.

It can be as indicated, but throughout your life, what results have you obtained in this test?

NEKgatoDULCE's profile photo
NEKgatoDULCE
03/03/2024 2:10 p.m.

None, do not measure me.I have no analytics with that parameter.
I have many others linked to my hormonal state, in addition to the typical red range, white range, cholesterol, etc.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/03/2024 5:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have ever asked myself, it is not a test that comes out in a general analytical, you have to ask for it specifically.Indicates inflammation or infection.E e if you do it xin a throat infection, urine etc. Well, it will be high.Or if you have a rheumatic disease too.In the case of autoimmune disease you can get to the beginning although it is not specific to that.
To me it always comes out normal, but I have debuted more than 40 years ago.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/09/2024 11:15 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.