{'en': 'Free Tour Tips 3 hours', 'es': 'Consejos free tour 3 horas'} Image

Free Tour Tips 3 hours

joelsa's profile photo   03/26/2024 10:42 p.m.

Hello, they have invited me to make a 3 hours of 3 hours walking, to know a city, and for my recent debut I do not know how to manage it because walking usually gets a lot. Do you advise me a bit?

Thank you so much!!

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
03/26/2024 10:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@joelsa, the most important thing is to avoid or overcome hypos.If you have insulin well adjusted, you will have no problem.If you have a tendency to hypoglycemia, it carries fast hydrates, glucose, cocacola, .. and nuts to avoid them.
Or make a stronger breakfast ..
With slowly insulin, you will have no problem.
Everything is learning.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/27/2024 1:30 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@joelsa
Well, my advice is that if it makes you illusion you go and enjoy it.Diabetes cannot limit you to walk, in fact it is very good.
Also if you have repairs for being "rookie" it is a perfect opportunity.In a city tour you are not going to fast pace, so you will not have a problem.
I do hiking and carry caramels from jellyfalls (because they are the ones I like) and when I see that I take one or two and that's it.If you have the Free, it is nothing more than to look at him occasionally (apart from the alarms).
The nuts do not advise you because they do not go up almost, it carries something fast, such as candies or even a co -tail in a bottle of cold and you are giving traguitos when necessary.
Have a great time !!!

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/27/2024 7:17 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@joelsa: The important thing is that you do not start the walk with active fast insulin (about two hours after having put the injection).If you anticipate that you are going to start walking before that time, you can try to download 1/2 fast unit.And always carry an "emergency kit" with what the companions have told you to trace a possible hypoglycemia.
The nuts are not going to trace you a hypo but having proteins will help you maintain glycemia in rank because they are absorbed and transform into glucose slowly

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
03/27/2024 9:24 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Isabelbota said:
@joels
Well, my advice is that if it makes you illusion you go and enjoy it.Diabetes cannot limit you to walk, in fact it is very good.
Also if you have repairs for being "rookie" it is a perfect opportunity.In a city tour you are not going to fast pace, so you will not have a problem.
I do hiking and carry caramels from jellyfalls (because they are the ones I like) and when I see that I take one or two and that's it.If you have the Free, it is nothing more than to look at him occasionally (apart from the alarms).
The nuts do not advise you because they do not go up almost, it carries something fast, such as candies or even a co -tail in a bottle of cold and you are giving traguitos when necessary.
Have a great time !!!

What value do you start taking something?

joelsa's profile photo
joelsa
03/28/2024 4:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Joels said:

That is totally personal.My brother is putting the alarm in 80 and although he is calm at home he takes something.I do not take anything until 70/75 going down when I am on the route, because I know that the sensor measures me to miss me.
You control and if you see that you go down quickly take something.But if your overwhelming is the better than not adjusting much, it is preferable that you are a tall tad.
It is important that you do not happen in what you take so as not to go to hyperglycemia.
You can try to go for a walk before the tour to see how your body is going and what is doing well to take.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/28/2024 4:51 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.