{'en': 'FAL POSITIVE Drug Test', 'es': 'Falso positivo test drogas'} Image

FAL POSITIVE Drug Test

mrastra's profile photo   03/10/2024 11:31 p.m.

Hello,
I am a person who does not like to take drugs, even smoking a joint, if it were yes, I would say it!But this morning, on the way to work, I stop the Mossos and drug control that has come positive to me.

I have told them that impossible, that it could not be and have refused to repeat it.I could only wait for the oral test of the laboratory or go to the hospital and do an analysis, but I could not miss work or one more minute!I have been immobilized by the car and have come to look for me since I was very close.

On the other hand, I am sure that I have not taken anything and also sounds to me that they once told the false positives that were to take some medication .. I do not know if for insulin too.

Does anyone know anything else?(I'm shit)

Thank you!

mrastra's profile photo
mrastra
03/10/2024 11:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That I know insulin does not positive either in alcohol or drugs.
What can happen is that the meter or strip are defective.
If you could ask for the meter calibration pattern and expiration/brand/Lotr of the strips.

I would have gone to blood analytics and not to work.
You can also do it from a hair, I remember that it takes several days to disappear, at least with cocaine.

The fine is fat, in addition to the points that take you away.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/11/2024 7 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

You had to have gone to the hospital, work can always wait and the subject is no nonsense.
No idea why you have given positive, because of insulin it should not be.I think more like Ruthbia than the pot was wrong, there is no other.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/11/2024 7:44 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I take Alprazolan seasons and I have a medical certificate with me, because it can positive!
I take it in times of a lot of stress and that I do not sleep well !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
03/11/2024 1:22 p.m.

Well, my daughter has jumped drug control at the airport a couple of times, so it has to be insulin that makes it jump.Imagine a ten -year -old girl and do her to do the extra tests to an apparatus room, put the juice for the pump machine ... laughing, if not angry.The poor officials apologizing all the time, and I with the medical certificates.But it happens, then they have to know that insulin positively gives drug/explosive tests, for whatever reason.

ClaraSweet's profile photo
ClaraSweet
03/17/2024 9:07 p.m.

I take medication for anxiety and depression and in case of positive I could resort.Have

ruthbia said:
that I know the insulin does not positive either in alcohol or drugs.
What can happen is that the meter or strip are defective.
If you could ask for the meter calibration pattern and expiration/brand/Lotr of the strips.

I would have gone to blood analytics and not to work.
You can also do it from a hair, I remember that it takes several days to disappear, at least with cocaine.

The fine is fat, in addition to the points that take you away.

In the hair it lasts a lot of time

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
03/18/2024 2:49 a.m.

Hello.As far as I can with insulin you can only give positive in breathalyzer.

moñiño's profile photo
moñiño
03/18/2024 7:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.