{'en': 'Will it be reliable?Will it be true?', 'es': 'Será fiable? Será verdad?'} Image

Will it be reliable?Will it be true?

Alejandromonsi's profile photo   05/01/2024 12:13 p.m.

First brand clock with glucose sensor
Link

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
05/01/2024 12:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I hope @Alejandromonsi, I have seen as many times as "inventions" as this, that my position is of absolute skepticism, when I see in a contrasted way that it works as a real substitute for glucose sensors as that of Abbott or Dexcom ... then I will start toLook again this news with other eyes!

Thanks for sharing!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/01/2024 12:55 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

On April 17 I already published it in a thread:

Link

Everything seems that it comes from a rumor of Bloomberg from 3 or 4 months ago.But then it has blurred.

And as Fer says, even if they take it out, it is very possible that it is not very reliable.You just have to see the sensor that measures stress in the galaxy6.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/01/2024 7:22 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
on April 17 I already published it in a thread:

Link

Everything seems that it comes from a rumor of Bloomberg from 3 or 4 months ago.But then it has blurred.

And as Fer says, even if they take it out, it is very possible that it is not very reliable.You just have to see the sensor that measures stress in the galaxy6.

I had a galaxy and when I was in hiccup or quick down the clock marked butt stress.When the sensor marked me hypo proved the stress;If I was in 100% green zone it was a false hypo.
It was very useful.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/02/2024 10:24 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
sherpa41 said:

Link

I had a galaxy and when I was in hiccup or quick down the clock marked butt stress.When the sensor marked me hypo proved the stress;If I was in 100% green zone it was a false hypo.
It was very useful.

I measured the stress in the galaxy6 and marks me at all.I measure it again and it marks the minimum at all.

I measure it again and to the fullest.So all the time.

I don't see it serious.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/02/2024 11:14 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

salad said:
sherpa41 said:

Link

It was very useful.

I have done the test several times in different circumstances and I give you the 100% reason

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
05/05/2024 4:25 p.m.

Something apart from the sensors should get the SS here but in other countries that is a chimera and without a sensor it is very difficult to carry or get to control the glucose very well, what is unreal is to think about traditional glucometers and the punctureOn the finger, in the long run you run out of fingers, some crystites are made in the yolks and you lose part of the sensitivity, in short ....

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
05/06/2024 4:41 p.m.

I have been 35 years with reactive strips and I have never had calluses in my hands ... you have to rotate my fingers, both hands.
With reactive strips you can also have good control, the sensor is much more comfortable.
But the essential thing is diabetology.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
05/06/2024 8:15 p.m.

@Juansolo I have been 34 and my fingers were bleeding in class ...
To carry good control I had to do minimum per day 10-15 tests with the glucometer ... Add that when you are 4 years old you have the small fingers ...
For me, there is no color if wearing a sensor or continuing with a glucometer, for many failures that the former have ...
My "control" of diabetes came with the sensors.Maintaining that rhythm of so many hair punctures was impossible ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
05/06/2024 9:02 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

We will see how they make the capture of the data and what reliability it contributes.A little incredible if there is no insertion in blood or interstitial liquid.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/07/2024 5:23 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I don't see it.If it is already difficult with a sensor, without liquid, less.And we need precise readings, they do not serve us approaches.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/07/2024 12:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

silviagrz said:
@juanolo I have been 34 and my fingers were bleeding in class ...
To carry good control I had to do minimum per day 10-15 tests with the glucometer ... Add that when you are 4 years old you have the small fingers ...
For me, there is no color if wearing a sensor or continuing with a glucometer, for many failures that the former have ...
My "control" of diabetes came with the sensors.Maintaining that rhythm of so many capillary punctures was impossible ...

So many controls a day is crazy, it can spend a day, but it cannot be normal.
The usual thing were spontaneous controls and a 6 -strips profile in one day, before and after meals.
I also have a lot, since the age of 11, back in 1985.
Hey I've seen you insult yourself.
It is a NPH, that forces you to eat a few hours.
Normally it gets the fast and a slow flat.Maybe you've already tried it and you are not doing well.But I tell you because I think you would have a better control and you would have more freedom at the schedules.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
05/07/2024 2:23 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.