{'en': 'Has anyone tried the Redmi Note 13 pro + with the free sensor 2?', 'es': '¿alguien ha probado el redmi note 13 pro + con el sensor libre 2?'} Image

Has anyone tried the Redmi Note 13 pro + with the free sensor 2?

aurorasweet's profile photo   03/27/2024 1:14 p.m.

Good afternoon, I have to change your mobile and I like this, but it gives me panic buy it and then the happy sensor does not work.
There is someone who tried it and can give me clues.
I have seen the comment of a person who said that I did not go, but I do not know if it is a punctual or something generalized failure.

Thank you very much for your help

aurorasweet's profile photo
aurorasweet
03/27/2024 1:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have the Redmi Note 12 Pro and it is going well.But first I bought the Redmi Note 12 5G and the NFC read fatal.It was in Mediamarkt so I went, I explained what happened to me and they changed it to what I have paying the difference.
My advice is to buy it on sites that let you return it (Mediamarkt, Amazon ...) if you are not sure that it will be fine.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/27/2024 2:49 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have played it by buying the Redmi Note 13 Pro 5g and I do not do well with the freeLink app: scanning errors, "NFC Non Compatible" ...

So I don't know what to do, the list of compatible phones seems painful to me.

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
07/22/2024 9:15 a.m.

I have the Redmi Note Pro 5g and without problems

pruden69's profile photo
pruden69
07/22/2024 6:34 p.m.

The 13, sorry

pruden69's profile photo
pruden69
07/22/2024 6:35 p.m.

I know two people who use the Xiaomi Redminote 13 Pro 5g with the sensors and luxury
They are read to perfect, and in my work there is a kid who does not stop giving it problems being the same phone ...... I was to buy it and for the moment I continue with my Xiaomi Redminote 8 Pro ...... thanSince the position of the sensors changes, not one failed

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/29/2024 3:06 a.m.

Hello, it worked with the Redmi Note 13 pro +, for 3 months and Freestyle 2, it is perfect

All the best

garriga's profile photo
garriga
07/30/2024 11:48 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.