{'en': 'Journey.', 'es': 'Viaje.'} Image

Journey.

tupuedes's profile photo   05/02/2024 1:32 p.m.

Good morning!!!!I am type two diabetics but I have type 1 treatment, that is, I have to prick insulin ...
Next week, I travel to Vienna and it is the first trip I make with this condition and fears are starting ...
Where do I take insulin for not having problems?
I have to carry a medical justification that I need to prick?
You can give me tips for everything going well🥰
Everything that you bring me will be of great help since it is the first time and I don't know how to focus ... Thank you very much🥰😘

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
05/02/2024 1:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome to the @TUPUEDES forum, I recommend that you read the next topic, you will see that it contains a lot of information and recommendations for trips.

Link

Courage with your adventure !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
05/02/2024 1:47 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much Fer ... very friendly🥰
I hope you have no problem🙏🙏🙏😘😘

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
05/02/2024 3:07 p.m.

You will not have any problem.
It is very common to travel with insulin, so in airports they don't tell you anything.
Insulina always take it with you, in your bag, it is important in case you lose your suitcase.
Always take 1 more vial in case you fail the one in use, a sensor and strips, everything in case.

And most importantly: enjoy the trip !!!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/03/2024 11:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much ruthbia🥰
I hope so

tupuedes's profile photo
tupuedes
05/06/2024 4:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.