{'en': 'Glucose goes on your own', 'es': 'La glucosa va por su cuenta'} Image

Glucose goes on your own

tamara4's profile photo   03/18/2024 4:32 p.m.

I don't know what happens that insulin goes on her own when I'm at rest and I get up when I'm walking home

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
03/18/2024 4:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The same happened to someone?

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
03/18/2024 4:38 p.m.

tamara4 said:
Does anyone happen to do the same?

Every day: D

Before I asked me the same question.Now I have become accustomed.

Living room watching TV → stable glucose in 90
5 -second journey to the kitchen to drink water → has climbed to 130 and the mobile does not stop vibrating as if there were no tomorrow.;)

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/18/2024 4:56 p.m.

Hello thanks for answering I thought it was the only one, to see if I can get used to it, for me it is very difficult to control the diabetes like this

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
03/18/2024 5:27 p.m.

Diabetes is like that, you don't worry is normal

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/19/2024 9:15 a.m.

It is complicated, but that happens when slow insulin is running out.To work the body needs energy and to use that energy needs insulin.
If you are at home without moving you need less insulin, but if you are moving your muscles to function, they need to use glucose.If there is little insulin, the muscles complain and the body usually burns fats to produce glucose, but this glucose accumulates in the blood and cannot be used, when insulin is missing ... this is repeated again and again.
This is why it is recommended not to do sports with high glucose.Why he would not only upload more, but also can cause ketosis.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/19/2024 11:05 a.m.

Thank you very much Rogerix you calm me

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
03/19/2024 1:15 p.m.

juansolo said:
is complicated, but that happens when the slow insulin is running out.To work the body needs energy and to use that energy needs insulin.
If you are at home without moving you need less insulin, but if you are moving your muscles to function, they need to use glucose.If there is little insulin, the muscles complain and the body usually burns fats to produce glucose, but this glucose accumulates in the blood and cannot be used, when insulin is missing ... this is repeated again and again.
This is why it is recommended not to do sports with high glucose.Why he would not only upload more, but also can cause ketosis.

It is true now that I am going through a bad time regarding the controls and it is true that I am also going down a lot of weight in a very long time I am very worried thank you very much

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
03/19/2024 1:16 p.m.

It happens to me too.When you activate after being relaxed, getting up from the couch or the bed in the morning the glucose rises.I think cortisol should act.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/19/2024 1:36 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

juansolo said:
is complicated, but that happens when the slow insulin is running out.To work the body needs energy and to use that energy needs insulin.

If they talk about the climb that is seen in the sensor, just when you get up and walk a little.I doubt that it is for that, because it is too instantaneous and the interstitial fluid would take a few minutes to show that.In addition, it happens also having fast insulin in the body.

It may have to do with the fact that when you move, the interstitial fluid also moves and more glucose of this comes into contact with the sensor.For one or two minutes, and therefore go up, then go down again.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/19/2024 3:54 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Thank you all, they tell me that it can also be a problem that the liver is not good, do not see how many things are complicated with the happy diabetes

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
03/20/2024 6:12 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
June said:
is complicated, but that happens when the slow insulin is ending.To work the body needs energy and to use that energy needs insulin.

If they talk about the climb that is seen in the sensor, just when you get up and walk a little.I doubt that it is for that, because it is too instantaneous and the interstitial fluid would take a few minutes to show that.In addition, it happens also having fast insulin in the body.

It may have to do with the fact that when you move, the interstitial fluid also moves and more glucose of this comes into contact with the sensor.For one or two minutes, and therefore go up, then go down again.

You are right Sherpa.It is impossible for the sensor to detect an increase instantly, I had not thought about it but it is true, they are always delayed.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/20/2024 6:23 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have also noticed those snapshots in the sensor when moving after having been on the couch or at night when I got up to the bathroom.

It must be something of the sensor itself, because just as it goes up a few minutes later it returns to where I was previously.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
03/23/2024 8:51 p.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

vicky bu said:
I have also noticed those instantaneous climbs on the sensor when moving after having been on the couch or at night when I got up in the bathroom.

It must be something of the sensor itself, because just as it goes up a few minutes later it returns to where I was previously.

one crazy pco all hehehej

tamara4's profile photo
tamara4
03/26/2024 5:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.