{'en': 'Readings in +/- of free 2', 'es': 'Lecturas en +/- del Libre 2'} Image

Readings in +/- of free 2

JMJPN's profile photo   03/31/2024 12:37 p.m.

Hello, I'm new in the use of free 2
I explain myself, a couple of months ago they put the first sensor, but for reasons of hospital admission I did not check anything and there I climbed to 350 and more, the doctors told me that it was normal for them, with the following sensors and checking the sensorWith measurement on the finger I welcome a difference in +/- between 40 and 60 with the consequent mess in the alarms, later they almost equal with a difference of 10.
From 6 sensors it has happened to me in 4 and sometimes I want to take off my sensor since you don't know how to wake up with the alarm for a hypo, take some glucose pill and really be in 90/100.
It has happened to you and if there is any solution

JMJPN's profile photo
JMJPN
03/31/2024 12:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is a task, but it is normal.With the time you will realize that there are areas of the arm where it usually measures from less, others where it measures more, ... but it is very good help, because although it is not necessary in the values, if it allows you to see perfectly that foods go up moreOr less and how long to climb to calculate how much insulin you put on and when you have to put it on.Regarding the alarms of at night, if a sensor measures more or less you can adjust the alarms a bit although sometimes it is Latoso.In my case, having a little and 2 or three hours before going to sleep, I already have controlled that they do not give me big hypos and deactivate the alarms.At first the same thing happened to you.In addition, sometimes, if you sleep a little supported on the sensor sometimes gives false values ​​of glucose because the pressure must cut some circulation and should not let it measure well.Try to have the meter close to measure yourself on the finger when you whistle and if you see that you can deactivate the alarms like me ... well.

ToniEC's profile photo
ToniEC
03/31/2024 1:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When it marks 40 or 50 (more or less) I put the diabox app that allows you to calibrate it and you can adjust it.Although it is not going as well as when a sensor goes well as a factory, because I have to recognize that it improves.If you do not obsess too much calibrating and leave it well calibrated only in the range that you think is more useful.

After a few days when the freestyle app has already adjusted alone, I remove it.

But yes, every time I do it I have to reinstall the freestyle app to receive the Bluetooth again and lose all the application of the application.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/31/2024 1:59 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It is normal, unfortunately.
I advise you to wear the buttock for the sensor.The upper part, 2 fingers below the elastic underwear.It is more stable and measures closer to reality, in addition to using an app to calibrate.LibreLink does not allow to calibrate.
Abbott has only rehearsed it on the arm, where it measures below the real value and it is easier to lose it with a backpack, door, any rubbing.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2024 10:48 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
is normal, unfortunately.
I advise you to wear the buttock for the sensor.The upper part, 2 fingers below the elastic underwear.It is more stable and measures closer to reality, in addition to using an app to calibrate.LibreLink does not allow to calibrate.
Abbott has only rehearsed it on the arm, where it measures below the real value and it is easier to lose it with a backpack, door, any rubbing.

And being mouth of you does not give you false hypos?Because for me that could be a problem (apart from being simpler to take it with clothes ... I have only taken it once with a backpack, yes, I try to have a patch put on top).In the arm it measures me above the real value (minimum 20, maximum or know).

cgs's profile photo
cgs
03/31/2024 11:03 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Never, I sleep on the sensor always and it doesn't give me hypos or anything.
We commented on another thread, and several people who use it in the buttock we said the same, which does not give us false hypos.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/31/2024 11:06 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I will have to try ... when I know that I will be at home, of course.I don't take a risk having class ...

cgs's profile photo
cgs
04/01/2024 8:22 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.