{'en': 'Xiaomi signal loss - sensor', 'es': 'Perdida de señal Xiaomi - Sensor'} Image

Xiaomi signal loss - sensor

Sergiov92's profile photo   05/10/2024 11:09 p.m.

Good night,

Recently I changed my mobile from Samsung to Xiaomi and since then the sensor does not continuously measure, the signal loses me all the time and I can only see it scanning.It bothers me a lot because the alarms do not work on the clock and for the nocturnal hypo they help me a lot.I don't know what to do and I am desperate, there is no way

Sergiov92's profile photo
Sergiov92
05/10/2024 11:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Have you tried to uninstall the freeLink app and install it again?

He fixes it to me, even if the Historia of the app is lost.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/10/2024 11:29 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sergiov92 said:
good night,

Recently I changed my mobile from Samsung to Xiaomi and since then the sensor does not continuously measure, the signal loses me all the time and I can only see it scanning.It bothers me a lot because the alarms do not work on the clock and for the nocturnal hypo they help me a lot.I don't know what to do and I am desperate, there is no way

What model?Because many are going well.It usually depends on the operating system.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/10/2024 11:41 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have a xiaomi mi note 10 and goes perfect

Algameca's profile photo
Algameca
05/11/2024 9:28 p.m.

sergiov92 said:
good night,

That happened to me CDO had Xiaomi, it was to change Samsung and it doesn't usually happen to me.
It is the best brand I think for all this.
Why did you change?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/12/2024 9:26 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.