{'en': 'April 23, International Book Day and Sant Jordi', 'es': '23 de abril, día internacional del Libro y Sant Jordi'} Image

April 23, International Book Day and Sant Jordi

fer's profile photo   04/19/2024 9:31 a.m.

On April 23, International Book Day and Sant Jordi are celebrated.

Did you know that Sant Jordi is a date on which culture and love are celebrated through books and roses?

Imagine that each rose represents your daily strength and each book, the knowledge you accumulate on your trip with diabetes.

I, like you, have good days and complicated days.But every time I learn something new about food, exercise or glucose management, it is as if I added one more tool to my shelf.And what better day than today to add one more book to that personal collection.

As you know, we have made a huge effort to launch a book that includes the essence of the community of people with diabetes and is also a very complete guide for rookies and experts, full of recommendations and also a lot of humor.

"Living with diabetes: the power of the online community" 10% discount on Amazon!

The book is also a way to finance the continuity of the forum, part of the income generated will be dedicated to maintaining the forum underway!

I invite you to give you time to read, to educate you and to take care of you.It can be a book about nutrition, a novel that transports you to another world and gives you a mental respite, or even guides on how to improve your quality of life with diabetes.

Remember that, like the knights of legends, you have the courage to face the dragons of diabetes.And every day, with every little victory, you are writing your own happy ending.

Link to the book here: Link Take advantage of 10% discount today!

Thank you all for the support !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/19/2024 9:31 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much Fer.I just asked for it and it seems that it will arrive on time.A hug.

IñakiRueda's profile photo
IñakiRueda
04/20/2024 9:07 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.