{'en': 'Gwatch can already be used in any sphere of the clock and increase the value of the value', 'es': 'Ya se puede usar Gwatch en cualquier esfera del reloj y aumentar el tamaño del valor'} Image

Gwatch can already be used in any sphere of the clock and increase the value of the value

Sherpa41's profile photo   04/22/2024 11:33 p.m.

A few days ago, someone asked in a thread if you could put the largest glucose number on the clock using GWatch.It was answered that no, that Gwatch only supports the two typical spheres.I believed it too.

But now I have entered Gwatch's Facebook and it turns out that it can be put in almost any sphere and in some it looks much bigger:

And if I give the glucose number twice, the full screen graph comes out, with the glucose curve and the time, minute and second that the value was received.

As I have not found the user's message to answer I have created this thread to see it.

As I say, on Gwatch's Facebook they have just put a 1 minivideo that explains how to do it.Basically any sphere can be customized and depending1, you are looking for GWatch and replace any other function.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/22/2024 11:33 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello!Could you send the video link?I am looking for the FB account and I can't find it.
Thank you!

jmblanco's profile photo
jmblanco
04/25/2024 11:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It's this Facebook account
Link

I do not know how to link the video, it is a message of 3 days ago of one Kerri Brown Wright (Top Contributor).

Above the video:

"Just Open Samsung Wear from Your Phone. There's So Many. If You Scroll Down To Bottom of Page, There's Even More. Just Note, Not All Faces Can Have The Gwatch Complication. Trial and Error. Here's An Old Video I Made for Sub Sub"

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/25/2024 11:20 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

There are two app, the one I have (G-Watch Wear App) does not leave.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/26/2024 10:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I use the same Wear Gwatch.And if he leaves me.

Any sphere where the pulsations is or to run (and something else) lets me replace the GWatch.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/26/2024 11:13 a.m.

sherpa41 said:
Well I use the same Gwatch Wear.And if he leaves me.

Any sphere where the pulsations is or to run (and something else) lets me replace it with the Gwatch.

But that is not something new.

I have the clock for a year and you could put the G-Watch values ​​in many Samsung's own spheres.

What happens is that I still use G-Watch's own (the analog) because I have become accustomed to it.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/26/2024 1:01 p.m.

sandman said:
sherpa41 said:
Well I use the same Gwatch Wear.And if he leaves me.

Any sphere where the pulsations is or to run (and something else) lets me replace it with the Gwatch.

I have the clock for a year and you could put the G-Watch values ​​in many Samsung's own spheres.

What happens is that I still use G-Watch's own (the analog) because I have become accustomed to her.

I already imagined it.I put the title like that, so that the users who did not know see it better.

And what is missing in the other spheres is that it does not put how many minutes it makes the last measurement take.That is very interested in anyone knows if you can do it?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/26/2024 1:21 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
sandman said:
sherpa41 said:
sherpa41 said:
well I use the same Gwatch Wear.And if he leaves me.

What happens is that I still use G-Watch's own (the analog) because I have become accustomed to her.

I already imagined it.I put the title like that, so that the users who did not know see it better.

And what is missing in the other spheres is that it does not put how many minutes it makes the last measurement take.That is very interested in anyone knows if you can make it put it?

Of course, I'm with you.The information of these spheres is very basic.

G-Watch's own gives you a lot of information, even if it is much more shabby: D

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/26/2024 1:33 p.m.

I have not managed to configure any, only those that come by default in G-Watch.
I think it depends on the clock and mobile version

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/26/2024 8:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Have you managed not to update every minute ???

I do not pass the 3 days of the battery of the clock by deactivating everything and the mobile does not last a day with so much traffic ...

pisaldi's profile photo
pisaldi
04/28/2024 8:13 p.m.

I update this topic because I see that using the Glucodata Handler app can be put much larger the glucose value, than in the initial post.

The truth is that it looks very clear and for those who go by bike can go very well:

Using the sphere of Samsung/Android "Information in great" and in function1 "very large glucose".

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/17/2024 11:26 p.m.

Now that I think about it, for those who go by bike ...

How FreeLinkup uses will need Internet coverage.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
09/18/2024 12:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.