{'en': 'Diabetes during pregnancy and echocardiogram', 'es': 'Diabetes durante el embarazo y ecocardiograma'} Image

Diabetes during pregnancy and echocardiogram

SARAINUEVA's profile photo   04/27/2024 10:25 a.m.

Hello!

I am pregnant and apparently I had diabetes before pregnancy and did not know, they have sent me an echo of the baby's heart.

Apparently the diabetics are done, have they been done?

I am quite worried, since I did not find out about my diabetes until week 8 of pregnancy, so my glycosicada was in 5.8 but with ups and downs.

Thank you!

SARAINUEVA's profile photo
SARAINUEVA
04/27/2024 10:25 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Don't worry or hair.By protocol the baby echocardiogram is made in all moms with diabetes and your hemoglobin is perfect so you don't have to worry.It is a test that is always done.A lot of ammate !!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
04/27/2024 10:41 a.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Well they did the analytics on April 2 and that 5'8 came out without there are 3 months, I understand that it covers February that is when I get pregnant ... is it like that?I am new in diabetes and I have a thousand doubts

SARAINUEVA
04/27/2024 10:52 a.m.

Yes, glycosilada is the average of the last 90 days.
You are perfect, don't worry.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/27/2024 2:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Routine, I see that you understand a lot of all this!I would like to talk to you privately if possible!THANK YOU!

SARAINUEVA
04/27/2024 5:54 p.m.

Oh!Don't believe.
I am only 9 years since I am diabetic.
What I learned is that it is based is proof and error.Even endocrine.There is no suitable secret formula for each one.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/27/2024 7:01 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Do not tell me about the endocrine ... They release that hyper-mega photocopied diet, which is almost not seen ... in that yellowish folio, and give you insulin and you will manage ....
I have felt very little supported on your part, and more pregnant ... that you have a thousand fears and they do not explain anything!

SARAINUEVA
04/27/2024 7:04 p.m.

I was gestational diabetics.In the second O'Sullivan test, the bank jumped so I had to reduce carbohydrates.The only guideline they gave me was that I had to eat a carbohydrate dessert dish and not eat two "carbos" in the same food and of course, no sweets.So I controlled my glucose levels.My son was born normal, with a normal weight.When they give you the diagnosis you stress, or they stress you .... They made me take a decrease for being diabetic, in childbirth they did not stop saying that my son came Peueño and I thinking for myself that my son was normal,I did not understand that they gave me so much the rod with which Peueño came.It was born normal, in the middle range.They had fried with their fears.I knew that everything was fine and it was.

The good part of having diabetes (you always have to look at the good side) is that you will not take weight, you will eat well, you will not get stretch marks, varicose veins, etc ... Many non -diabetic pregnant women eat fatal ... I was made a sylphide, I lost all the weight that was left over.Even the cartridges left me.

The doctors cure in health, always put themselves at the worst.If you control the glucose, no problem.

Sara10's profile photo
Sara10
04/28/2024 2:22 p.m.

THANK YOU!

SARAINUEVA
04/28/2024 2:43 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.