{'en': 'We already have a title and cover image for the book!', 'es': '¡Ya tenemos título e imagen de portada para el libro!'} Image

We already have a title and cover image for the book!

fer's profile photo   04/01/2024 1:59 p.m.

First of all, I want to thank everyone and all who have participated in the choice of the title and cover image for the book.

Second, the result has given the image of "the couple jumping" as winners and the title of the book "Live with diabetes: the power of the online community".

This book publication project would not be possible without your participation, there have been very numerous suggestions that we have received, as we promised, we will try to take them all into account!

We have a lot of wanting to complete this project, culminating with the publication of the book and making it accessible to everyone ... Buuuf ... I can't wait any longer!

I remember that part of the income will be destined to maintain the forum operating and continue contributing our community of people with diabetes, in addition to family, couples and friends.

We will continue to inform you!

Here I share the results of the voting:

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
04/01/2024 1:59 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Wow, just what I voted.Very good, good luck with the project, Fer.We will collaborate in what we can.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/01/2024 5:08 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

How good we see it soon, fer.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/02/2024 1:56 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Get us when you have the model and when it goes on sale.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/02/2024 8:38 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Great!

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/02/2024 1:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Oh, I didn't find out about the survey!

In the title I would have chosen what has come out, for the cover not, because as a professional in marketing and advertising I know that the couple jumping is already seen already, I would have put the couple breaking walls, but surely the same will be a success, but it will be a success,Or I wish :)

Emily's profile photo
Emily
04/07/2024 2:43 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.