{'en': 'Beer without sugar', 'es': 'Cerveza sin azucar'} Image

Beer without sugar

ely88's profile photo   04/05/2024 1:37 p.m.

Hello everyone!

The other day in the Super I saw a beer from the Gran Vía brand without sugar (I didn't know the brand) and bought a bottle to try.

Although it was skeptical, the truth is that it is very good and has 1.3g/100ml.

In case anyone is looking for alternatives to normal beer.

All the best!

ely88's profile photo
ely88
04/05/2024 1:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ely88 said:
hello to everyone!
The other day in the Super I saw a beer from the Gran Vía brand without sugar (I didn't know the brand) and bought a bottle to try.Although it was skeptical, the truth is that it is very good and has 1.3g/100ml.In case anyone is looking for alternatives to normal beer.All the best

What Super did you buy it?

That beer brand does not sound to me at all.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/05/2024 1:45 p.m.

1.3 grams of sugar or hydrates?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/05/2024 9:59 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:

I understand that it refers to hydrates since beer does not contain sugars as such.

Anyway, the soft Steinburg of Mercadona Contine 1.45gr of hydrates per 100ml and is easy to find.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/06/2024 9:39 a.m.

sandman said:
Isabelbota said:

I understand that it refers to hydrates since beer does not contain sugars as such.

Anyway the soft Steinburg of the Mercadona Contine 1.45gr of hydrates per 100ml and it is easy to find.

But not in bars ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/06/2024 11:25 a.m.

Hello!Forgive.I bought it at the Sqrups that I was on.You can also buy through the web ( Link and surely there will be more supermarkets.I had seen it so far.Do not notice practically peak.
It is 1.3g of hydrates.
Curiosity: If you enter with the mobile to the beer website, the nutritional values ​​of it do not come out, however, if you enter with the PC yes.I do not know if it is a problem of my mobile or configuration.

ely88's profile photo
ely88
04/06/2024 8:27 p.m.

I just bought a box to try.
I will tell you.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/07/2024 2:56 p.m.

ely88 said:
hello to everyone!

The other day in the Super I saw a beer from the Gran Vía brand without sugar (I didn't know the brand) and bought a bottle to try.

Although it was skeptical, the truth is that it is very good and has 1.3g/100ml.

All the best!

ely88 said:
hello to everyone!

All the best!

ely88 said:
hello to everyone!

All the best!

But if beer does not carry sugar, right?

I already after 6 years of diabetes, and after having deprived me for a time of a beer that took me from time to time, and I took it again when I feel like it.I can be one or two months without drinking a beer, and drinking two in one weekend.I like soft, so the beer I drink with preference is Mexican: crown, or sun ... failing that an alhambra or Moritz.I watch the blood glucose, and that's it.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
04/07/2024 3:06 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

For many years I use beer to raise blood glucose.
Link and%2520las%2520 Common%2520unos%252014. & ved = 2Ahukewi72Cupxbsfaxulaeahqkwcnaqfnoecbqbq & USG = AOVVVAW0DWFMD4BVW3T-SNVYORNWU

RUBIOARES's profile photo
RUBIOARES
04/09/2024 8:53 a.m.

Rubioares said:
For many years I use beer to raise blood glucose.
Link and%2520las%2520 Common%2520unos%252014. & amp; ved = 2ahkewi72cupxbsfaxulaeeahqkwcnaqfnoecbqbq & amp; USG = aovVVAW0DWFMD4BVW3T-SNVYornWu

I recognize that there are afternoons in which I let my glucose down to enjoy a beer without worrying about the climb.

If I am in 90 and going down slowly, I hope to be about 75-80 and take a beer without regrets.Normally I usually take the soft mercadona because it has few hydrates.At the end of the 330cc tin, it is not possible to go from 100-110.

Now I am waiting for an order of this Gran Vía without sugar, to see how.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/09/2024 10:25 a.m.

@Sandman you'll tell us.I am very beer, I have tried that of Mercadona, which is not bad, but it is far from my favorite;The IPA of Alhambra.
In special meals (weekend and staying) I take one, the Sumo to the HC count, I put the necessary insulin and, Chimpún!

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
04/09/2024 2:38 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Well, I'm from Radler and I can't find it low in hydrates ... 😔😔😔

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/09/2024 3:16 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

salad said:
@sandman you'll tell us.I am very beer, I have tried that of Mercadona, which is not bad, but it is far from my favorite;The IPA of Alhambra.
In special meals (weekend and staying) I take one, the high to the HC count, I put the necessary insulin and, chimpún!

I asked for Sunday and has arrived a while ago.

When I get out of work I will give you to see how it is.

It turns out that it is made here in Seville.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/09/2024 4:49 p.m.

sandman said:
salad said:
@sandman you will tell us.I am very beer, I have tried that of Mercadona, which is not bad, but it is far from my favorite;The IPA of Alhambra.
In special meals (weekend and staying) I take one, the high to the HC count, I put the necessary insulin and, chimpún!

Ah yes ??, is it to know, we know the factory.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/10/2024 11:02 p.m.

meginer said:
sandman said:
salad said:
salad said:
@sandman you will tell us.I am very beer, I have tried that of Mercadona, which is not bad, but it is far from my favorite;The IPA of Alhambra.

Apparently it is in Alcalá de Guadaira.

I had never heard her, nor had she seen her in any bar.

Yesterday I tried it and it is very soft, but I can't tell you anything about glucose because I had the newly placed sensor and I couldn't check whether it goes up a lot or little.This afternoon I will take another to check how it goes.

I have always been much stronger beers, double or toast type, but since the debut I have renounced them because of the bestial increases that produce me.What are we going to do.We will have to get used.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/11/2024 10:01 a.m.

sandman said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
@Sandman you'll tell us.I am very beer, I have tried that of Mercadona, which is not bad, but it is far from my favorite;The IPA of Alhambra.

Yesterday I tried it and it is very soft, but I can't tell you anything about glucose because I had the newly placed sensor and I couldn't check whether it goes up a lot or little.This afternoon I will take another to check how it goes.

I have always been much stronger beers, double or toast type, but since the debut I have renounced them because of the bestial increases that produce me.What are we going to do.We will have to get used to.

sandman said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:

I have always been much stronger beers, double or toast type, but since the debut I have renounced them because of the bestial increases that produce me.What are we going to do.We will have to get used to.

I like toast and black tmbs but I get the sugar peak beastly.
With this it does not notice up, nothing that will need insulin (I was in 80 and I went up to 93), but it is softer taste, such as those that I have tried so far that they are lower in CH, but I like this more this than othersI have tried.

ely88's profile photo
ely88
04/11/2024 11:07 a.m.

ely88 said:
sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
@sandman you'll tell us.I am very beer, I have tried that of Mercadona, which is not bad, but it is far from my favorite;The IPA of Alhambra.

sandman said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:
salad said:

I like toast and black tmbs but I get the sugar peak beastly.
With this it does not notice up, nothing that will need insulin (I was in 80 and I went up to 93), but it is softer taste, such as those that I have tried so far that they are lower in CH, but I like this more this than othersI have tried.

To all this, thanks for the recommendation.

It is good to have different alternatives.

The fire test will be on Saturday, that I have barbecue with my brothers.There will be several Gran Vía.

Let's see how they feel.

I will tell you.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/11/2024 1:11 p.m.

Well, I only deprive myself if I make seasons of 0 alcohol that is already complicated because I do not drink cocacola or any soda x the style so I only have coffee or water if I go out.

Nor does it go up so much.A double or a bottle is 1.5 RACS.And alcohol makes it up less.Then I go to the wine and it is not that I drink much.

On the other hand, everyone has their little vices.An aioli or Russian salad lid uploads a lot more than 2 bottles.I prefer to do without such tapas and take my calm beer.

I don't know if it happens to you but the more worried I am how much is going to upload something else

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
04/14/2024 8:08 p.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

But beer rises a lot of glucose even if it is light or does not carry sugar, right?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
04/15/2024 8:50 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Well, as I told you, on Saturday I had a family gathering and I had several beers of these that we are talking about (Gran Vía without sugar)

The summary I can do is that it was quite good.Let's see, flavored is very soft and enters well.Although I prefer them stronger.

At no time did I notice any important climb, which with another beer, in 10 minutes you are going up like crazy.

I have also taken some at home and the same.I dare to say that it does not rise more than 15-20mg.That, with a 330cc bottle as it is very good.

Come on, you can take it and not worry about correcting with insulin or anything like that.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
04/15/2024 6:24 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.