{'en': 'Debut Dt1 Lada', 'es': 'Debut DT1 LADA'} Image

Debut Dt1 Lada

Dianadigm's profile photo   05/23/2024 11:31 a.m.

Hello everyone, I am new both on the issue of forums and with diabetes, I debuted 49 years ago, I am with 2 of Toujeo in the mornings and 2, 1.5 and 1.5, breakfast food and dinner of humaloj junior, peptide c 1.5
And positive in antibodies, I am in a honeymoon period, it is all so new that it scares, little by little I learn and especially with you, reading this forum for many days
I have a very big doubt and I don't know why it happens to me and it is practically at the 3 meals.
I punctuate the insulin, I wait between 10 min and a quarter of an hour when I see that the sensor starts going down to eat, and before the hour it makes me a very small peak and starts to go down to very low values, until the timeAnd average more or less and then it begins to rise until reaching the peak that should have reached first, it makes me a sensor and all this in a period of 2 hours

Dianadigm's profile photo
Dianadigm
05/23/2024 11:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Dianadigm: Welcome to the forum.Here you have a couple of tips in case you can help you.
If the blood glucose lows you too much after eating and you are going to hypoglycemia before they have spent 2 hours, you get too fast insulin for the amount of hydrates you have eaten.
Also keep in mind that fiber, fat and proteins soften the peak of meals, but fats and proteins rise glycemia later, at 2 or 3 hours, when there is little active rapid insulin.
The slow one does not have to touch it if you get up in good values, below 130.
It's about trying and learning as much as possible related to diabetes

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/23/2024 12:13 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Ricki21, I also thought I was over insulin, but I played with half a dose, but the first climb was still short and the second climb was much more shot, I know if it's the waiting time, the order of the foodI first put carbohydrates, so that they rise faster, but not even so, because I have to eat a lot of carbohydrate because I need to recover weight

Dianadigm
05/23/2024 12:24 p.m.

Calm.Now you have to learn, although being in the "honeymoon" period everything will change as soon as it ends.It is normal for you to have some anguish, but do not worry that you will see how you will soon incorporate new habits when facing what it has touched us.And life continues.Regarding carbohydrates, just telling you that your intake goes in direct and immediate proportion, with glucose management.My recommendation is that you try to obtain them by non -direct route, that is, restrict pasta, flours, industrial or homemade pastries, potatoes, rice ...... and receive them for other foods whose absorption is slower and more controlled.Do not worry about the weight you will recover at the time you control hyperglycemia.I lost 10 kg, staying 58 and 4 years later I am in 69 and with direct absorption carbohydrates restricted to a minimum

Arse's profile photo
Arse
05/24/2024 9:34 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

@Sake thank you very much for your advice, the diet that the Diabetes educator put me takes precisely everything you tell me and try to combine everything without abusing, especially of rice and potato that goes up a lot and for the moment nothing of pastries or pastry

Dianadigm
05/24/2024 10:16 a.m.

@Dianadigm I put a private.By the way, both the potato and the rice, if after cooked you leave them in the 12h fridge and then the ingierates, transform their properties and make the absorption of their hydrates much more progressive, which results in lower peaks than if theWe eat freshly made.Transformation of their starches, mainly.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
05/24/2024 10:35 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.