{'en': 'I get home at 65. The food is on the table.What do you do?', 'es': 'Llego a casa a 65. La comida está en la mesa. Qué hacéis?'} Image

I get home at 65. The food is on the table.What do you do?

Llopmesquer's profile photo   05/01/2024 2:40 p.m.

My doctor told me to first solve the hypo.I mean, juice and such.But, and then, the calculation of the novorapid?Shouldn't I suck 20 minutes before?
How is it resolved?

Llopmesquer's profile photo
Llopmesquer
05/01/2024 2:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

First the juice or half juice, you expect to go up and then the same as always.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/01/2024 2:46 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I would calculate food rations.I would start eating, and when I start climbing I would put the insulin according to the portions.
65 It is not severe hypoglycemia, and more if the trend is stable.
Take a supplement when you have food on the table, in my opinion is to eat for eating ...
It was one of the mistakes I made and made me gain some weight.The endocrine rectified me that habit.
Another thing is that you had 50 and falling sharply ... there you have to stop, of course.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
05/01/2024 4:13 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

The endocrine told me that if before eating I was in hiccups or hyper, first correct and then the usual, but 65 is almost no hicc with what you put the insulin like half of the food or IWell, I get the usual taking away whether half unity, it also depends on what is going to eat, of course.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
05/04/2024 12:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.