{'en': 'Regular hypoglycemia', 'es': 'Regular Hipoglucemias'} Image

Regular hypoglycemia

Fercomi's profile photo   05/03/2024 12:34 p.m.

Good to everyone !!
I am "under study" for recurring hypoglycemia, I have analytics in the middle of the month to see if I have reactive hypoglycemia or diabetes or what the fuck ... and until the end of the month I do not have the visit with the endocrine again and I can not consult it with it untilso.
What happens to me is that they give me picos (180, 220 ...) and then put a downturn of the fuck.
Sometimes I get to 50-60 without a previous peak but others do go up with the consequent downturn later.
The problem is that when I get the downturn, I can't stay.Eat what eats, put another climb and another downturn in a short time, and so on .. I can throw up hours.It is exhausting.
I have tried taking a little juice and then cookies (as the doctor told me) and wait 15min to see.And nothing, climb and downturn.I have tried with many other things (almond milk without sugars, whole wheat bread, candies, of everything ...) but the same thing always ends up, step of being for example to 62 ... to get up to 190 and ooootravez to 60.How do you do it?I need experts advice.
Thank you!!!!

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/03/2024 12:34 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

@Fercomi: I use glucose pills to trace sugar or sugar water drops.
Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/03/2024 3:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

@Ricki21 I have tried some glucose envelopes that they sell, the water with sugar too.But little by taking, it gives me another climb to 180 or more and then the host.

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/03/2024 3:54 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

fercomi said:
@ricki21 I have tried glucose envelopes that they sell, the water with sugar too.But little by taking, it gives me another climb to 180 or more and then the host.

Do you inject insulin?
I guess you measure glycemia with a glucometer or do you wear a sensor?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/03/2024 5:02 p.m.

@Ricki21 no, I do not inject or take medication.They have not yet diagnosed me.I carry a sensor that gave me my endocrine to try to avoid hypos.They are looking at me because they give me these whicketers, he told me that he thinks it can be "reactive hypoglycemia" but since sometimes I put more than 200 ... and then I hit my low ..
I am pending more complete analytics in the middle of the month and at the end of the month the visit with the endocrine for the result.

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/03/2024 5:23 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

Go paper.Have they ruled out insulinoma?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/03/2024 9:23 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Don't know.It is that until 23 I do not have the analytics and on 29 the visit for the results.What he told me is that I have contradictory symptoms, because I put myself at 200 or something more sometimes and then a copy of the copon.Or sometimes it gives me downturn without a climb before.And that are as opposite symptoms, diabetes and hypoglycemia.That makes me a very complete analytical to look at all the hormones and I don't know what else and we will see what comes out.And meanwhile he gave me a sensor and some guidelines for meals but the same thing still happens to me.I have a hard time getting out of the hypos without entering the loop to give me another climb and downturn.

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/04/2024 10:05 a.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

@Fercomi, 60 is not yet hip, and less measured with a sensor, which usually measure.
Take a glucose pill or sugar .. and wait.Don't eat much more ..
I think the pancreas reacts too much.
If it is diabetes, it will already be reacting less ...
Patience while diagnosing you, but I don't think you are at risk of severe hypoglycemia because you don't get insulin.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/04/2024 11:46 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Fercomi: Check with glucometer when you get a low value in the sensor to verify that you effectively have hypoglycemia and then act accordingly.
The sensors, when blood glucose rises or lows very quickly, mark a bit "crazy", they are not 100% reliable at that time as they usually mark
higher or lower exaggerated values ​​with respect to glucometer

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
05/04/2024 1:33 p.m.

Yes, I already do all that.And it's true.Sometimes I whistle and I am not so low, the same brand 65 and I am 75.
But other times if I am 50, 40 (glucometer).It is also a very particular sensation of sugar down.It is unmistakable.
Now I have not given me up or down.But when it happens to me, it is a roll.Thanks to everyone for the comments :)

Fercomi's profile photo
Fercomi
05/04/2024 3:04 p.m.

Gracias,
Un saludo.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.