{'en': 'When your opinion is what counts', 'es': 'Cuando tu opinión es lo que cuenta'} Image

When your opinion is what counts

fer's profile photo   05/27/2024 1:58 p.m.

"Living with diabetes: the power of the online community" continues to have an incredible reception, we (the authors) can say many things about this book, but the only opinion that really counts is that of the people who have already read it.

Apart from the multitude of messages that have reached us, here I would like to share the main valuations that have been made on Amazon, the book is valued with a 5 out of 5 feedback, we can only say thanks once again !!!

the best diabetes book from the perspective of people with diabetes

The best diabetes book from the perspective of people with diabetes, full of experiences, advice and good practices.

It has helped me to realize that I am not just living with diabetes, but many other people also and share experiences is very enriching.The stories included in this book not only provide comfort, but also motivate and inspire to move forward despite the challenges.Each chapter is structured so that it is easy to follow, with clearly defined sections that address different aspects of life with diabetes.

One of the most useful aspects of the book are the practical advice on the daily management of diabetes, from diet and exercise to stress management and the regulation of glucose levels.The authors have done an excellent job by combining medical advice with personal experiences, which makes information accessible and applicable.

In addition, the book includes a variety of additional resources, such as links to useful websites and online communities for people with diabetes, which has allowed me to expand my support network and get access to more information and help when I need it.

In summary, this book is an essential tool for anyone living with diabetes or who has a loved one with this condition.Not only does it offer a comprehensive and detailed look on how to handle the disease, but also provides a sense of community and support.Highly recommended for its human and practical approach.

a different book on diabetes

The book exposes how an online community can become another pillar to learn to manage diabetes, providing reliable sources of information, in addition to support and connection.

Topics are rarely mentioned when talking about diabetes such as emotional impact, exhaustion and the constant challenge of living with this disease.

In the book, personal experiences and useful advice are shared and there is talk of issues such as discrimination, prejudices, social stigma and false statements associated with diabetes.

a very complete vision.

A book written from the knowledge and experience that addresses all aspects of diabetes in a very complete way.I see it an essential if you want to learn and understand the disease, almost as much as the Diabetes.com forum created by the author, fundamental support for the diabetic community, which helps us so much day by day.

essential for debutants in diabetes

Great book.Collect everything necessary when diabetes debuts and you are lost with so much information.
Very well organized on issues, examples and solutions.Very enjoyable and easy to read.
An essential.

a different book about diabetes.An essential reading.

This book is a real treasure!The authors speak to you as if they were friends of a lifetime, making you feel at home from the first page.It is so easy to read that you don't even realize how much you are learning.And the best thing is that it doesn't matter if you have diabetes or not, it is a reading that everyone should have in theirlist.

little big book

Those who have lived with diabetes, even if it is not like patients, we understand all the nuances of the disease.The book not only shares them, clarifies and explains, but that it does so empathically and flatly.You know or not diabetes, I recommend

live with diabetes

A book full of experiences of those who face this disease, which helps live with optimism and in company.
It opens the hope of a long and full life at the time of diagnosis, when it is most needed, and the continuous support of those who share this life.

a great book

The most useful, simple and accessible book that I have read in many years for diabetics and family.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/27/2024 1:58 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

How good, fer.!That many people are encouraged to buy it, a lot of company.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/28/2024 1:04 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

The book is great.The format nothing boring, is not too technical, is super practical.
It deals with many aspects of the day to day that are not going to be treated in consultation and that must be taken into account to be able to understand the "X files".
The forum brings together the experiences of many people, you always find answers about something that happens to you or worries you, and the book is a great synthesis of all this.
I recommend it.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/29/2024 1:16 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.