{'en': 'PUMP PUMP Tandem Slim and sport', 'es': 'Bomba insulina tandem slim y deporte'} Image

PUMP PUMP Tandem Slim and sport

belen's profile photo   04/11/2024 11:17 a.m.

Good morning, I'm going to tell you my experience with the Tandem bomb and sport, specifically when I go to run, I do sports four times a week, two days I go to run about an hour and two other days I do strength exercises, what days daysI go running that I do it in the afternoon around 7, an hour before I have to snack something to leave a high pelin because if it is to start running and hypoglycemia to the song, the issue is that the pump if I see that I am high correct meAnd then with active insulin it also gives me hypoglycemia, I don't know how to manage this because what does what does it give me hypoglycemia.How would you do it?

belen's profile photo
belen
04/11/2024 11:17 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This is for another bomb, but it will help you take ideas:
Link

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
04/11/2024 12:03 p.m.

And this is for your bomb:
Link

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
04/11/2024 1:35 p.m.

If I have already tried the exercise mode and it doesn't work for me but thanks equally

belen's profile photo
belen
04/12/2024 9:35 a.m.

Maybe you are drinking something sugary ... or some glucose pill ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/13/2024 9:18 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Can you disconnect it during exercise?Or put it in manual and decide how much insulin put that time?

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
04/13/2024 11:17 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hello good, I have achieved it more or less, creating a profile only for sport, it is active for half an hour before exercising, with the insulin to 50 % for two hours, it does not give me hypoglycemia during the exercise but then thenI will try until with the fabric, thank you all for answering.

belen's profile photo
belen
05/27/2024 12:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.