{'en': 'Insulin and effect injection zone', 'es': 'Zona de inyección de insulina y efecto'} Image

Insulin and effect injection zone

Warholismo's profile photo   05/07/2024 9:45 a.m.

By chance someone have noticed that you need more or less insulin according to the area where you put it, either with bolis or bomb?I don't know if this is normal or if you have any name.

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
05/07/2024 9:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!
Depending on where you click the effect is different.In thighs, buttocks and arms the insulin takes longer to start its effect, and on the contrary in the abdomen.
What you mean that you need more doses could be related perhaps to some area with more fat, lipodotrophy, etc ... It happened to me ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
05/07/2024 9:51 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz is that I have put the bomb in one arm, and precisely in my arms I had not put insulin with the bolis, and I have noticed that I need more insulin keeping the rest of things the same.I have them thin, but something stunted I must be around.

Thanks 🙂

Warholismo
05/07/2024 10 a.m.

In the arms it takes more to make the insulin effect than on the abdomen, but the amount does not vary.
If you can happen that you have a virus that does not face and that is why you need more insulin, or stress, or ... a thousand things.You already know that this is very susceptible

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/07/2024 12:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia true that viruses/rule/tension also fuck us in this aspect.Yes it is true that I have had the problem right when changing zone, so I'm watching it.The specialty of endocrinology validates us.

Warholismo
05/07/2024 3:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.