{'en': 'Smartwatches compatible with LibreLink', 'es': 'Smartwatches compatibles con Librelink'} Image

Smartwatches compatible with LibreLink

mariomn's profile photo   05/07/2024 10:43 p.m.

Hello good, I wanted to know smartwatch models in which you can install or put freeLink and read from there the readings.
At work I cannot look at the mobile and I need to check the level from time to time, and with the clock it would be less cantose.
Ah and if they are relatively cheap !!I don't want a NASA clock

mariomn's profile photo
mariomn
05/07/2024 10:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Everyone needs the mobile near yours to capture the sensor data and send them to the smartwatch.

Therefore you need a smartwatch that communicates well with your mobile.

If you have an Apple Watch iPhone is your thing.

If you have Samsung, a Samsung is ideal.

They are not very expensive I bought an Apple Watch7 LTE for € 200 second -hand and recently a Samsung Galaxy6 LTE for a new 240.

I have not looked cheaper, but I think they also work.The activity bracelets, sport and the like.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/08/2024 1:58 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Thank you very much for your recommendation !!I have a huawei so surely there will be a lot cheap.
But a question, the app works from any smartwatch?Or do you have to have any special function?NFC roll or something (Bluetooth I know what to have)

mariomn's profile photo
mariomn
05/08/2024 9:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The smartwatch has to have a SO that has apps that communicate with the freeLink app (all are unofficial).And of course Bluetooth to communicate with the mobile.

The Android and Smartwatch Mobile app with Wearos is "Gwatch Wear".

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
05/09/2024 2:32 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.