{'en': 'Free Style 2, not to whistle', 'es': 'Free style 2, no para de pitar'} Image

Free Style 2, not to whistle

SARAINUEVA's profile photo   04/14/2024 10:06 a.m.

Good morning.Last night I set up at least 4 times Glucose Low, 64, 63, 60 even 58.
But I did the capillary, 105, 95, 102,108.

Do you know what is due to?To sleep on the sensor side?

Esq. What a night over .... I didn't know whether to take sugar or not (final

But a lot of fear that they were real whichever and affects my baby ... I'm 12 weeks.

I await your comments

Thank you
Sarai

SARAINUEVA's profile photo
SARAINUEVA
04/14/2024 10:06 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

At night, the sensor can play bad passes with false hypoglycemia by crushing the device in the sleeping posture.I directly turn off the low glucose alarm.In my case it is very rare to have a nocturnal hypoglycemia and normally sleep little, less than what I would like, so I prioritize the dream and I trust that, in the rare case of having a nocturnal hypo, I will wake up for the physiological mechanisms of the physiological mechanisms of theCortisol
Value your case, it does not seem very assumed to interrupt the dream 4 times in a night for nothing, it is exhausting.
Once, if I lie down "with the fly behind the ear", with fear that blood glucose goes down, I leave it connected

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
04/14/2024 3:51 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I was trying to find out that part of my body I don't crush while I sleep.In my case as I never sleep face down, I chose the calves.

Since then I am not upset by the sensor while sleeping and I almost never give me false hypos (if it is well calibrated).

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/14/2024 3:57 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Can you tell me how it is calibrated?Or where can I look at how it calibrates?
Thank you

SARAINUEVA's profile photo
SARAINUEVA
04/14/2024 4:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Sarainueva said:
Can you tell me how it is calibrated?Or where can I look at how it calibrates?
Thanks

There is an app that allows you to calibrate called Diabox.

The 1st day I put the sensor as to see if the freestyle app adjusts alone.If you do not, I put that app and use that app that allows you to calibrate.

Normally after a few days the Freestyle app ends up adjusting alone and then I remove the diabox.

But for Freestyle's app to receive the Bluetooth I have to uninstall it and re -install it and lose the Historia of the app.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/14/2024 5:50 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.